BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
i can't find this "game" folder here.
By "game folder" I just meant the folder you have the game's executable file in.

Wait, is DirectX9 not d3dx9_39.dlll ?
or is it and i never downloaded it... urgh...
I think DirectX is a larger thing than just a single .dll file? Either way, one or more versions comes pre-installed on a Microsoft installation – DirectX 9 is the Windows XP–era version of DirectX, and d3dx9_39.dll is just one component of one (but not the final) version of DirectX 9. My assumption is that you'll need to have DirectX 9 installed to have the game work since that's what d3dx9_39.dll, which it asks for, is from. Everything I was talking about way back in the thread was how to fix the issue of it failing to open and asking for that .dll when you already have DirectX 9 installed.

I've already tried to lay out why I think just attaching my renamed version of the .dll might not work for others, so instead, here's the step-by-step guide you said you wanted.

1. Go to the folder where your DirectX .dlls can be found. For me, on my 64-bit copy of Windows, this is the SysWOW64 folder located at C:\Windows\SysWOW64. My understanding is that they might otherwise be found in C:\Windows\System32.

2. Look for a .dll file in there called 'd3dx9_' followed by some numbers. The letters might be capitalized, as in my case, where the file was 'D3DX9_43.dll'. If the file is there, skip to step #4.

3. If the file is not there, you probably need to install DirectX 9 on your system first. You can get the installer over at .

4. Make a copy of this .dll file and place it into the same folder as your game's .exe file.

5. Rename the .dll copy to what the game's error message asks for, so 'd3dx9_39.dll'.

From there, if that's your only problem, then the game should work. It did for me, anyway.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
for curiosity... there are some sexy yuri moments in this game?, i asking because a game like this known as ''eroico'' in the 2nd boss the boss fight of the female genie turn our male character to a female character and she having fun with it in a sexy yuri scene so that's why i asking about that if some of the versions of this game or some games of the same creator of ''fobs'' have a scene like that.

even if is a scene of two or more female enemies having fun with our character or using some female enemy to make trouble with another female enemy and etc?.

Chesser

Sep 1, 2019
for curiosity... there are some sexy yuri moments in this game?, i asking because a game like this known as ''eroico'' in the 2nd boss the boss fight of the female genie turn our male character to a female character and she having fun with it in a sexy yuri scene so that's why i asking about that if some of the versions of this game or some games of the same creator of ''fobs'' have a scene like that.

even if is a scene of two or more female enemies having fun with our character or using some female enemy to make trouble with another female enemy and etc?.
no

Reactions: wizard_of_oz

ARENA13

Jun 17, 2021
Hey, does anybody know where I may find the full Forest of the Blue Skin OST; and I don't mean that ear-destroying sounds or some unfinished soundtrack on youtube. Something official or files thing would be the best, but if you know about something else, I would like to hear about it. Thanks

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Also anyone know how to initiate the scene with the woman in the red dress in the tv room? It seems to only activate once and then never again.

Chesser

Sep 1, 2019
Also anyone know how to initiate the scene with the woman in the red dress in the tv room? It seems to only activate once and then never again.
It activates fine for me. Go to the TV, watch it, try to leave the room, it won't let you, pick up the item, and keep watching the tv until the scene starts.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
It activates fine for me. Go to the TV, watch it, try to leave the room, it won't let you, pick up the item, and keep watching the tv until the scene starts.
It hasn't worked for me for several months, no matter which version I play, even the older versions. It shows the following dialogue and won't initiate the scene. Occasionally if I unpack a fresh version from the RAR it'll play once and then never again.
Untitled.png

astrath

Apr 30, 2018
It hasn't worked for me for several months, no matter which version I play, even the older versions. It shows the following dialogue and won't initiate the scene. Occasionally if I unpack a fresh version from the RAR it'll play once and then never again.
View attachment 2353312
Ah yeah, just tested and making it work is kinda weird.

You have to interact with TV as you normally do and when the first text box appears you have to press the "A" button on your keyboard to proceed.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Ah yeah, just tested and making it work is kinda weird.

You have to interact with TV as you normally do and when the first text box appears you have to press the "A" button on your keyboard to proceed.
That'll do it, thanks!

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
yeah, zell23 is making another game called "shiro no yakata" and he is working on another game at the same time called "the white mansion or the mystery mansion
Shiro no yakata means white mansion. The other game is called mysterious abandoned building.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes