yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
thanks man.
Zell is working on 3 games right? shiro no yakata, FOBS, and succubus affection, do you have the link to the succubus?
no, he finished Succubus affection, FOBS is currently not being worked on, he is working on shiro no yakata and his own horror game called "the white mansion" or "the scary mansion"

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Everytime someone makes a post begging for the latest update from zell, the people subscribed to their Fantia/FANBOX should decide to delay posting the files for a day for each post made.
mf's really begging for 1 new animation
Wow sorry to say that but so greedy and useless comments... Well I guess I'll be that one posting it again then...

spend $5 and be the hero this time. I did it two versions ago
Sorry for the late, here you go, enjoy~

Gamedemo v1.13

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also don't forget to support him if you like his content~

izaro

Nov 3, 2018
no, he finished Succubus affection, FOBS is currently not being worked on, he is working on shiro no yakata and his own horror game called "the white mansion" or "the scary mansion"
shiro no yakata and the white mansion is not the same game? of not, have you the link of the white mansion?

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
shiro no yakata and the white mansion is not the same game? of not, have you the link of the white mansion?
the white mansion is the game that zell is showing a demo each month, shiro no yakata doesn't have any demos.
Shiro no yakata will be an action game similar to succubus affection

Reactions: izaro

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wow sorry to say that but so greedy and useless comments... Well I guess I'll be that one posting it again then...

Sorry for the late, here you go, enjoy~

Gamedemo v1.13
MEGA Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also don't forget to support him if you like his content~
Thank you for being a hero

Reactions: DarkLabs02

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
Anyone mind telling me why there are 2 versions (A and B) of the game? What they do and what things have changed? Sorry if it sounds rude but I can't keep up to read 122 pages of comments to know.

Thanks in advance. Much appreciated!

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Anyone mind telling me why there are 2 versions (A and B) of the game? What they do and what things have changed? Sorry if it sounds rude but I can't keep up to read 122 pages of comments to know.

A is the first chapter.
B is the second chapter.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020

well, this is because the game couldn't hold a lot of things, so he had to continue FOBS by making another game, that's why there is 2 versions

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes