Quirky

Aug 24, 2017
Is there any one place to find the animations Zell hasn't added to the game? I looked through their Pixiv page but couldn't seem to find the picture someone posted a few pages ago on there

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
hear me out i been messing around with the new link and previous links of "the white mansion" or what its been called shiro no yakata, im absolutely positive there is more, while it may be buggy, content to these demo's and so im calling on anyone willing to help in attempting to get to it.

when you go to the second map, and 2 door way past the now locked elevator room, and are faced with the pink doll, just out of reach when you go far enough into the room fast enough before she is deadlock triggered, there is another room, forwarding to where ever, which i find interesting, cause it has to be interactable, and could leave more content left unseen maybe some more scenes~? or just lore ingeneral. some content to see what this game is shaping up to be, regardless of past patches with more lore, i remember in on of the recent patches on every death it would trigger a nightmare where your trapped in an inescapable confrontation with that doll.

i hate to call zell lazy, but i think besides that hard lock there's alot more content to be seen in these demo's that just cant be access, due to some unavoidable enemy's, if this is anyone's expertise feel free to use what ive seen to try and see, im no game wiz

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
hear me out i been messing around with the new link and previous links of "the white mansion" or what its been called shiro no yakata, im absolutely positive there is more, while it may be buggy, content to these demo's and so im calling on anyone willing to help in attempting to get to it.

when you go to the second map, and 2 door way past the now locked elevator room, and are faced with the pink doll, just out of reach when you go far enough into the room fast enough before she is deadlock triggered, there is another room, forwarding to where ever, which i find interesting, cause it has to be interactable, and could leave more content left unseen maybe some more scenes~? or just lore ingeneral. some content to see what this game is shaping up to be, regardless of past patches with more lore, i remember in on of the recent patches on every death it would trigger a nightmare where your trapped in an inescapable confrontation with that doll.

i hate to call zell lazy, but i think besides that hard lock there's alot more content to be seen in these demo's that just cant be access, due to some unavoidable enemy's, if this is anyone's expertise feel free to use what ive seen to try and see, im no game wiz
i believe that there is nothing there yet

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
Since you seem to have some interest in this, here are the game files for version A of Shiro no Yakata (including audio).

Version B uses a different engine, and I don't feel like finding out how to obtain the assets from that game engine (at least not anytime soon). If you don't wanna download it, Imma make it short. There are no bonus animations, unfortunately (at least not NSFW ones)
Its cool rare take, but im lowkey interested in the actual plot. ... NOT THAT KIND OF PLOT

Reactions: bwardyunbip

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Whappened? Why abandoned?
Zell is working on other things is all, I think he started remaking FOBS on a better engine as the current one is very limiting but he was finding it a bit tedious and other projects took over... He may one day pick it back up, who knows? it's a fairly decent size game as is anyway for what it is, so many great animations in there.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes