Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
I can't find much about the game, so he probably thought to ask for it here since the art styles are similar.
This is just unintentional promotion. It may not be as relevant, but I don't personally mind it since this thread is pretty dead during breaks after releases.
In fact, it is, I subscribe to many young developers who make games like this. And this one was the first to come out at least as a demo, so I decided to find out if someone is also aware of it.

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
Need to create a post with this game
Good idea, I just don't know how to do it. In general, there are several games that are still being developed, but they are similar both in style and in gameplay. If anyone is interested, I can send links to sources.

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
Good idea, I just don't know how to do it. In general, there are several games that are still being developed, but they are similar both in style and in gameplay. If anyone is interested, I can send links to sources.
Of course, people will make threads with the games, thnx for the share!

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
Of course, people will make threads with the games, thnx for the share!
Good evening everyone. Just in case, I will clarify that this is not advertising or something like that. I'm just replying to a comment above to share some of my notes on up-and-coming developers and their future games. I hope for your understanding and that everyone will find in this post what they are looking for.

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
So that you do not spend a lot of time looking for them by name, I am attaching links to their twitter. If anyone knows more about them than I do, deals with versions, or can create a separate page for them, then I will be very grateful for your work.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
So that you do not spend a lot of time looking for them by name, I am attaching links to their twitter. If anyone knows more about them than I do, deals with versions, or can create a separate page for them, then I will be very grateful for your work.
HOLY PIXEL ART! these games looks very good!

+1 to create Pages for these

edit: the first one already have a Page: https://f95zone.to/threads/fuck-nights-at-fremys-v0-1-0-back-door-studio.158009/

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
Yeah, I knew already most of them but you got some good taste there, thnx for the share buddy!
(most of them can be found on ci-en searching by the creator's name, the bad thing is that the majority of them already have trial version with payment barrier)

Last edited:

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, I knew already most of them but you got some good taste there, thnx for the share buddy!
(most of them can be found on ci-en searching by the creator's name, the bad thing is that the majority of them already have trial version with payment barrier)
Always happy to help. That's why we are a gang of common interests) It would be nice to get a couple of these versions)

Reactions: fapguy13

fartfartfart3003!

May 29, 2022
Assuming you didn't this time, I recommend trying the search bar for the thread next time. As in, "MSVCR110" or the like would've gotten you to where we were discussing that problem earlier. Have a look at this earlier post and see if it's enough to fix that issue, as it seemed to have been for the guy I responded to at the time:

Best of luck!
Unfortunatly it did not work :(

I followed the steps. found the current dll on my computer (msvcr120.dll) then copied into my game file. then renamed it to what the game was asking for (MSVCR110.dll). However now when I try launching I get the error message "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

any idea on what to do?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes