Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
So that you do not spend a lot of time looking for them by name, I am attaching links to their twitter. If anyone knows more about them than I do, deals with versions, or can create a separate page for them, then I will be very grateful for your work.
Pixel arte?, i love it i see one game looks very good "How to build an Elven Village" anyone have file for download the last update?

aiskau

Oct 29, 2021
Hello. I'm facing an issue, However, mine is a little bit of a unique issue. I'm on Linux, Also known for it's ability to completely butt-fuck you when trying to install literally anything. But it must be because I've been using Linux for only about 5 months. Anyways, I downloaded 'Yakata no shiro' from a site called hemdom-blog something something. It had 3 versions and the third was the biggest, downloaded it. Tried to boot it up but I got a black screen with a completely white box inside of it about 30% the size of the window, the UI is visible and I can play the game though blind.

I wanna know you guy's thoughts, could it be a missing file issue? Graphics drivers issue? --even though almost any other game works fine. Also there's a file called action_log.txt which literally has nothing useful in it. I know this isn't a tech support forum or anything but it would be nice to get some hidden genius in this forum to help me out here. (I smile as i write this delightful piece)

Update: I downloaded the one from here, well there's no window issue now :). Just kidding it's just that there is no window anymore. It doesn't open up.

Last edited:

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
This may not help but when I first downloaded zell's second game it told me that I did not have the proper dll files (i think it was like four or five of them) despite said files being on my pc, had to manually copy and then drag them into the game folder for them to work, could be that.

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
Unfortunatly it did not work :(

I followed the steps. found the current dll on my computer (msvcr120.dll) then copied into my game file. then renamed it to what the game was asking for (MSVCR110.dll). However now when I try launching I get the error message "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

any idea on what to do?
weird i just download msvcr110.dll and put it in the game file (after extract to folder ) and it work fine , i didnt change the name or sth else.

Reactions: XMHK

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
I am also getting the 0xc000007b error.
I've downloaded all the needed files (msvcp120.dll, msvcp140.dll, msvcr120.dll, vcruntime140.dll) and moved them into the game folder and now I'm getting the error.

ideiugfdgiudsn

Dec 12, 2022
Hello. I'm facing an issue, However, mine is a little bit of a unique issue. I'm on Linux, Also known for it's ability to completely butt-fuck you when trying to install literally anything. But it must be because I've been using Linux for only about 5 months. Anyways, I downloaded 'Yakata no shiro' from a site called hemdom-blog something something. It had 3 versions and the third was the biggest, downloaded it. Tried to boot it up but I got a black screen with a completely white box inside of it about 30% the size of the window, the UI is visible and I can play the game though blind.

I wanna know you guy's thoughts, could it be a missing file issue? Graphics drivers issue? --even though almost any other game works fine. Also there's a file called action_log.txt which literally has nothing useful in it. I know this isn't a tech support forum or anything but it would be nice to get some hidden genius in this forum to help me out here. (I smile as i write this delightful piece)

Update: I downloaded the one from here, well there's no window issue now :). Just kidding it's just that there is no window anymore. It doesn't open up.
SeltzerSellout's post on Page 101 may help - seems that running in Lutris with a custom version of wine works.
https://f95zone.to/threads/forest-of-the-blue-skin-va1-20b-vb1-05-zell23.14195/post-8172671

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
I am also getting the 0xc000007b error.
I've downloaded all the needed files (msvcp120.dll, msvcp140.dll, msvcr120.dll, vcruntime140.dll) and moved them into the game folder and now I'm getting the error.
Have you tried putting the game folder on your desktop? I sometimes can't run certain games if they are in too many folders for some reason, could be that.

Apr 12, 2020

Good luck I've only been able to get it to display properly under Windows.
Under WINE it functions mechanically (you can hear movement and use load zones etc) but the graphics don't display properly.
attached log file from Lutris

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Have you tried putting the game folder on your desktop? I sometimes can't run certain games if they are in too many folders for some reason, could be that.
Didn't work, but thanks for the tip.
Does anyone know how to fix 0xc000007b error?

tuartowooms

Oct 24, 2022
There's some replies going around about an android port of this game. When I went and looked them up, they're actually a real thing. Though the download process is way more shoddy than I would personally like.

I don't think I should trust them, should I? If you guys can also toss a download link of that APK FOBS here, that'll put me more at ease. Thanks!

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
So I just discovered the full gallery for v1.05, and I'm wondering if is actually in the game.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
So I just discovered the full gallery for v1.05, and I'm wondering if is actually in the game.
I'm fairly certain it's not, I think Zell has quite a few animations that aren't in the game. Whether they'll be used elsewhere or if he was just having a bit of fun I don't know.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes