EvolveRiper

Mar 30, 2023
Has anyone been able to download the blue skin forest game on cell phone? Because I tried and couldn't download it.

ReedsOfIntimacy

Mar 16, 2023
To anyone getting unable to launch "IGPLAYER FATAL ERROR" - my issue was display scaling on my laptop in windows settings.

Set your display scaling to 100% and the game will open fine

You can also test this by right-clicking the .exe, opening properties, going to the compatibility tab, and checking the box to run in whatever lower resolution it has next to the checkbox

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

EvolveRiper

Mar 30, 2023
Is there another way to download blue skin forest game on mobile without windows emulator?
I do not know what else to do. :(

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Why doesn't the latest version have the flashlight
"The "flashlight" was abolished and the "amulet" was introduced. Since the flashlight overlaps with the role of a pocket light and a blinder, I decided that it was not very necessary.
However, the left and right lights may be used for different plans."

Google translated from Zell's notes.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Dude, the guy all ready told me. I don't need to be told again. I look at the site last night and I see an update 1.30. Checked just now and not there. So not sure what I have seen. But whatever. Just wait and watch.
maybe you mean the other versions of shiro no yakata? There are 3 versions actually, 2 old versions and the new one, the A version was up to 1.40, the B version was up to 1.80, and the new version is up to 1.16, maybe you saw the 1.30 version of the A or B version, that's why you are confused, BTW, the A and B version have some animations that doesn't appear in the new version, so you should check it out

you can download A and B version in here:
(The C version is the new version, but that page has an older version of the C version)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes