Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
maybe you mean the other versions of shiro no yakata? There are 3 versions actually, 2 old versions and the new one, the A version was up to 1.40, the B version was up to 1.80, and the new version is up to 1.16, maybe you saw the 1.30 version of the A or B version, that's why you are confused, BTW, the A and B version have some animations that doesn't appear in the new version, so you should check it out

you can download A and B version in here:
(The C version is the new version, but that page has an older version of the C version)
I am almost sure what I saw was just seeing things.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Hey bro could you put the file into another client other than mega, i cant seem to download it with mega something related to exceeded. Anyways there is alot of clients you could put it on, one of the best is ZippyShare.
Zippyshare is dead my guy, has been for a while and you exceeded your free downloads on mega.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Hey bro could you put the file into another client other than mega, i cant seem to download it with mega something related to exceeded. Anyways there is alot of clients you could put it on, one of the best is ZippyShare.
I don't have an account with any other sharing sites, sorry. If it's just your download limit exceeded though, it should be fine tomorrow.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Zippyshare is dead my guy, has been for a while and you exceeded your free downloads on mega.
Try or Dropbox or something like this then~

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
it will be good if he can come back again in forest, i know he is busy with the horror mansion and other game ( + next succubus affection 2 )

have we a link of the walkthrough of all monster we can capture ? i will restart all the 2 version and it will help me if some monster i have forgot how we cap them ( and some we cant )

Reactions: DarkLabs02

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
it will be good if he can come back again in forest, i know he is busy with the horror mansion and other game ( + next succubus affection 2 )

have we a link of the walkthrough of all monster we can capture ? i will restart all the 2 version and it will help me if some monster i have forgot how we cap them ( and some we cant )
I think you can find everything here

Jun 7, 2020
hey! uh I just want to know, there's some way to access to the animations, directly access every single frame of the animations?, at least at the main character, it would be useful to learn how to make more animations, thanks!!

Jun 7, 2020
uh well it doesn´t matter, I was making a game (sfw) and I though it would be easier with the main character's sprites, but someone already shared by pm, but thanks!

nutmeg9999

Apr 20, 2019
I was trying to play it but I keep getting msvcp120.dll errors saying it's not there even though I have it and repaired everything does anyone know how to fix that?

Okay found out the fix you need both 64bit c++ and 32bit C++ my bad gang

Last edited:

FilthyPhil18400

Jul 29, 2022
Excuse me, does the latest version of FOBS have all the animations from previous versions? Because each SNY version apparently has different animations, and considering it's from the same creator, i thought it would be the same with Forest

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Excuse me, does the latest version of FOBS have all the animations from previous versions? Because each SNY version apparently has different animations, and considering it's from the same creator, i thought it would be the same with Forest
there are two versions of FOBS: the A version and the B version, each one with different animations

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes