xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So, will there ever be separate game threads for the separate games or are they always going to be stuck with this game thread which is unrelated other than the creator? Like if there are news for a specific game, but not this one, then said discussion should have its own place.

Reactions: AHornyLad99

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
So, will there ever be separate game threads for the separate games or are they always going to be stuck with this game thread which is unrelated other than the creator? Like if there are news for a specific game, but not this one, then said discussion should have its own place.

No, there most likely won't, general rule 7 would be the reason why.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
No, there most likely won't, general rule 7 would be the reason why.
What's the difference between FOBS and the other games in regards to that rule? And if said rule applies, as you say, then why is it being shared here in the first place whether or not it has its own thread? Why haven't you reported it yet then if you think it goes against the rules?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
What's the difference between FOBS and the other games in regards to that rule? And if said rule applies, as you say, then why is it being shared here in the first place whether or not it has its own thread? Why haven't you reported it yet then if you think it goes against the rules?
I'm not against having w/e stuff here man. I don't make the site rules, I'm just telling you why it most likely won't be getting a thread. Sometimes they do make it through, it even says in the rule it self that it's a "grey area".

Dec 8, 2019
I wonder if there will ever be an android port of this game. It'd be hard as shit, but that hero is somewhere out there.

Naaaahhhh, who am I kidding? But a man can dream.

Lykanter

Sep 27, 2021
Anyone know where to find the sound effects used for sex and ejaculation used in fobs and many other games such as drain mansion

gronicucherp

Jul 16, 2023
anyone know how to fullscreen on winows 11 for the game because it's still staying windowed from what iv'e tried

edit : never mind ctrl + enter for me apprently

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: quantry

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes