4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
* shock * at first sight it looks like a second account of NLT-Media :oops: :giggle:
But hey, even if we would get Lust Epidemic 2, the models in the game look much better and maybe there are some pleasant surprises waiting for us.
Waiting and drinking tea, beer, whiskey
Good luck to you (y)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
great looking renders! damn hot girls! REALLY like the stranded island/hotel idea! but i want to play the old butler and not a young stud i already played Lust Epidemic and NLT games. :( or if i could play one girl per one step in the chapters of the story would be nice too but playing a young stud is a big nono for me. really sad.. but keep the rest of the work up!

Feb 6, 2018
Wow looking forward to it, downloaded it just now and can't wait to see its content!
Hopefully they add footjobs!
The resemblance to Lust Epidemic is undeniable.

Sadistiq

Sep 12, 2017
the game is broken, after Elma says she's going to change there's nothing else.
not really...on the 4th floor, you have to go right "into the darkness" :p and you can sneak a peek at elma changing
not much after that, at least it informs you when it is actually the end=)

Last edited:
Reactions: jannoslynt

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
I dont mind something similar to Lust Epidemic. NLT makes high quality games that are entertaining. This is the 0.05 version. I know it means little but there should be a huge difference between 0.05v and 0.5v . I think i will wait at least till 0.2v to try out.

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
I strongly agree with the previous comments. If the dev wants to follow NLT path then must be create a huge game place because right now a little bit small to me. I think must be recreate the whole hotel with mutch more doors and other places. The same missions as in Lust Epidemic is not a good sign. It was a bold move to create this game. Good to see a competition. Can the dev create biweekly updates because the stakes are very high? :unsure:

Reactions: offset8

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Honestly.. I played for a few minutes and the update is over. 0 tips, nothing. I didn't have any scenes. There are so many tags, vaginal sex .. and everything else and I had none of it. Waste of time, even though women are beautiful.

There is no need to compare this game to the beautiful Lust Epidemic. NLT is one of a kind.

Smt66

Jan 23, 2019
At least if you changed the story, my friend. It was nice to be trapped in the rain.

Tango4569

Mar 26, 2019
All i can say is it has potential but the dev has to fix a couple of things with the release to get people interested in it.
Issues with this release are
Save and load can only save. Doesn't matter what you press it just saves
After getting to the pool you are stuck.
The dark room is impossible to get into once you get the pool open.
You can literally mess up your own progress by trying to follow the quest for no apparent reason.

Reactions: Penny_Tration
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes