4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Honestly I don't even care that this thing is shamelessly ripping off of Lust Epidemic. Like even if that's true - look at the source material. How bad could a game be that's ripping off something so fucking great? All it means is we get a spinoff story that's got more of that A-1 content. Win-Win.

Reactions: hunt005 and MILFFF

Liliadent

Jun 21, 2018
Looks lust epidemic, sure.. should have dropped the Nun and just changed it with hotel stewardess or something..

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know about you, but I'd love more games to start using these high quality models like NLT's games and this, instead of the usual Honey Select styled character or generic DAZ3D models. Can't understand why everyone's so happy calling this an NLT ripoff when what we need is more games using these amazing models in them.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.0.5

Some from the bugs are told before:

Room key 263 - When you click on it he tell something about a water bottle.
You can go to the bathroom before you get the mission to find the suitcase.
When you go to the pool before you go to the bathroom you can´t enter anymore the bathroom.

Reactions: Penny_Tration

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I don't know about you, but I'd love more games to start using these high quality models like NLT's games and this, instead of the usual Honey Select styled character or generic DAZ3D models. Can't understand why everyone's so happy calling this an NLT ripoff when what we need is more games using these amazing models in them.
NLT uses stylized DAZ models, actually.

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
This is legitimately a copy paste of an NLT game - checking the images in game itself, it even has the original character names on the files in there.

For example: 'KamaSutra.png' still has the original character names on there.

I mean sure they have tweaked and wonkied out and animated some new things, but ... probably a little cheeky to set up a Patreon to start making money of literally a copy of someone else's work.

But hey, that might just be my opinion.

What is original anyway? All these incest games have similar storylines.

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Yeah, probably just spend like the extra couple of weeks or so - generate your own maps and assets - even if you use the original files as like a baseline to aim for.

It is super cheeky to just copy and paste the images/files.

That being said there ARE some original poses, renders, etc... so maybe this game will eventually become it's own thing?

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
I hope the developer has the approval of NLT, in that case this game has potential to be golden. But IMAO, developer should work closely in liason with NLT on such games for faster updates and maybe even more content? I have mixed feelings about this.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes