4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
I hope the developer has the approval of NLT, in that case this game has potential to be golden. But IMAO, developer should work closely in liason with NLT on such games for faster updates and maybe even more content? I have mixed feelings about this.
Maybe there will be a collaboration.
That would be great. :)

Reactions: PGames69

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I don't get the "Incest" tag in this while there's no incest patch. Becky is your "friend" who knows your dad. She's not related to you.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I think im stuck like most are, cannot get out of the hotel and I have a suitcase that I cannot give, plus a key that waffles on about a water bottle.

This is new though that I dont think anyone else has mentioned.... if I click near the back door, I get the girl start to talk to me but she isnt even there...

help.JPG

Reactions: Penny_Tration

miolas

May 18, 2020
So, Lust Epidemic 2? It was a really nice game and I'm sure this one is also good. Let's enjoy thnx

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I Loved Lust Epidemic's Milfy goodness.

I'll give this blatant knock-off a try, only because of the hot-ass female renders.

Also, a question,

Did anyone else think the promo pic of the butler, might be the ugliest potential reverse trap in the game... I mean damn that "dude" has the biggest camel-toe and birthing hips that I've ever seen. :LOL:

I guess the clothes do make the "man". Too me "he" looks like a grandmother that has taken hormones' to grow facial hair, shaved her head and is wearing a body girdle to tamp down her breast. Maybe it's just a sick twist in the upcoming plot? :eek:

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
The same for me!
Thanks for the update, but ran into with v5.1 mod which doesn't unlock all the scenes for me as well.
None, I've been in the men's room on the first floor, the women's room on the first floor and nothing.

There's a rectangle sticking out of the carpet in the women's bathroom but there's nothing that reacts to a click so I've still got no clue how to get to the Nun scene.

bengarrison

Feb 16, 2020
i have not figured out how to do the nun's quest, but the reward (handjob) webms can be found in the game files

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes