4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
like Lust Epidemic -- one DAZ female model for all female characters in the game, with one body morph. Just like in Lust Epidemic.

upd. By the way i can't understand haters logic here. If this Lust Epidemic rip-off is crap why Lust Epidemic isn't crap too?
im not hating its just a totally lust epidemic feeling. and i liked lust

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Update on first page says 0.5.1 but when downloading it says 0.0.5

I guess I will hold a bit and wait to play when there is some heavy decent amount of content.
as it is heavy inspired on lust Epidemic ( but with better graphics )
I'm all in lol

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2019
* shock * at first sight it looks like a second account of NLT-Media :oops: :giggle:
But hey, even if we would get Lust Epidemic 2, the models in the game look much better and maybe there are some pleasant surprises waiting for us.
Waiting and drinking tea, beer, whiskey
Good luck to you (y)
...i mean NLT-media have made another game. Treasure of Nadia, which is a sequel sort of to Lust Epidemic

D

Deleted member 2912657

I prefer the model in this game compared to NLT-Media's one.

Reactions: veaqaa

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's obvious this game is heavily inspired by LE and some of us are free to give it a pass but some of the things I've been reading just boggle my mind. I even read some guy in the reviews asking for this game to be banned as a case of blatant plagiarism.
Are you stupid or what? Are the character models the same? Did the dev copy-paste all the environments? The dialogues?
Jesus, a hundred college-based games would have to be banned then.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
where is the suit case? someone said it was on right side by the shadows outside of pool righookt door but when i go that way I just go into the changing area and don't see anything
Same here, I cant see that suitcase anywhere, restart the game like 5 times to try different paths but nothing.

Also dialogues are horrible, the character and animations looks fine for being a very bugged Lust Epidemic ripoff

Reactions: Penny_Tration
Nov 7, 2020
like Lust Epidemic -- one DAZ female model for all female characters in the game, with one body morph. Just like in Lust Epidemic.

upd. By the way i can't understand haters logic here. If this Lust Epidemic rip-off is crap why Lust Epidemic isn't crap too?
Is that the best you could come up with?

rasi

Mar 31, 2019
I made a Linux version, but also found lots of bad writings (e.g. is it ground floor or first floor? How do you count?), bad set spaces, etc.

I live often in hotels because of working life, but when I enter one, I don't run around to greet everybody, that's senseless. And why has everybody problems and MC should solve this without knowing him? And why is a key present in the loo which was just before not present?

And why there are nude pictures of a girl, which came together with MC, somewhere on the floor?

I don't find the sense in the beginning.

NT (nice try), but rethink your story.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes