4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
If you were to play this, without ever playing Epidemic, You'd be Praising this this from the rooftops! alas it's crude copy Without a map or Any hints system! ETC: :(

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
On the front page under the download links you can see how to fix the dev popup. Download the plugins and put it into www js folder and overwrite. After I did that, I no longer got the invalid state error.
it didnt fix anything...anyway ill just wait til its fix by the dev since im not the only one having this problem

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
9 pages of this forum full of people saying "it is like Lust Epidemic".... got the message...9 pages same sentence!
like Lust Epidemic -- one DAZ female model for all female characters in the game, with one body morph. Just like in Lust Epidemic.

upd. By the way i can't understand haters logic here. If this Lust Epidemic rip-off is crap why Lust Epidemic isn't crap too?

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
I think im stuck like most are, cannot get out of the hotel and I have a suitcase that I cannot give, plus a key that waffles on about a water bottle.

This is new though that I dont think anyone else has mentioned.... if I click near the back door, I get the girl start to talk to me but she isnt even there...

View attachment 916219
Isn't Tilda's real name Janet from Treasure of Nadia.........hmmmmmm

Reactions: PGames69

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
I tried it out but I deleted it pretty quick again because of the many bugs. There is no clue in the bathroom. Too bad the dev hasn't tested the version he has released. Good luck with the game. Lost me as a fan.

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
where is the suit case? someone said it was on right side by the shadows outside of pool right door but when i go that way I just go into the changing area and don't see anything

Reactions: Penny_Tration

NayteMcLeod

Jul 26, 2020
nice graphics inbetween scenes but apart from that it's basically lust epidemic with slightly different characters in a slightly different setting.........really not impressed with the lack of originality, if you're going to parody something then please don't parody a game in the same genre

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

NayteMcLeod

Jul 26, 2020
like Lust Epidemic -- one DAZ female model for all female characters in the game, with one body morph. Just like in Lust Epidemic.

upd. By the way i can't understand haters logic here. If this Lust Epidemic rip-off is crap why Lust Epidemic isn't crap too?
i cant speak for all but i will say for me its due to a lack of originality in story, if it was NLT doing a remastered version then thats fine but a different company doing their storyline is wrong.....especially if they're getting paid for it (even through patreon sites)

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes