4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Wow, my snarky, obviously sarcastic comment about "This is similar to my game in development, Desire Pandemic. I have a follow up game, Reward of Nadine ;) ", which got a few likes, got deleted as "off topic", while a bunch of other posts basically pointing out the same thing, that this is a blatant ripoff of Lust Epidemic, aren't off topic. Weird.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, what a REAL mess, man :eek: :eek:

If you don't exactly (step by step) do what the Authors imagined you were supposed to do, the story "breaks".

I think I was supposed to

- first talk to Katie and Tilda,
- then go to the second floor and talk to your "friend"'s old friend and her husband
- go to my room and check (you know who)
- get back to Katie
- and finally find her lost luggage in the 3rd floor...

BUT

- after talking to Katie and Tilda I went to the 3rd and got back the luggage without even knowing she lost it.

So, dude, this game has serious mechanics issues, you know.

(n)(n)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Agree. You open the "wrong" door and the game crashes. :mad:
This game's programming needs a serious code revision in order to prevent crashes when the player does something unexpected - although nothing should be unexpected. Then it might become a very nice game. The graphic already looks fine.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Interesting images, but... I doubt there could be "exhibitionism" with such a plot story (everybody stuck in a private place) : if you talk about nudity in a private situation, then it is NOT exhibitionism (by definition).

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
So, what a REAL mess, man :eek: :eek:

If you don't exactly (step by step) do what the Authors imagined you were supposed to do, the story "breaks".

I think I was supposed to

- then go to the second floor and talk to your "friend"'s old friend and her husband
- get back to Katie

BUT

- after talking to Katie and Tilda I went to the 3rd and got back the luggage without even knowing she lost it.

So, dude, this game has serious mechanics issues, you know.

(n)(n)
Still doesn't work for me. cannot find the luggage. followed the list exatly and cannot "check(you know who)" it wont let me.

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
I don't know if the game is broken because there isn't suitcase. When I go to the pool after I cannot go to the cloakrooms, ...
But the caracters look great.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
3rd floor: there's a room in the far right corner. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your IQ is not enough. Don't play this kind of games.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. There's nothing else after that.

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
3rd floor: there's a room in the far right corner. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your IQ is not enough. Don't play this kind of games.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. There's nothing else after that.
I'm not stupid. I know the room on the right at the 3rd floor the "Cloakrooms" but after having been at the swimming pool we can no longer go to this room on the right...
Anyway...

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm not stupid. I know the room on the right at the 3rd floor the "Cloakrooms" but after having been at the swimming pool we can no longer go to this room on the right...
Anyway...
- start
- talk to the concierge
- enter the upper room where the star is

now you gotta do what I wrote

- get back to Katie

Don't ask anymore. I've already deleted this crap from my HD.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anyway...
I have same problem, theres no way to go in cloakrooms after been at swimming pool.
Game looks well although its just copy of LE, but there are lots of bugs.

Reactions: MissPitri
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes