4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Lugz101

Jun 28, 2019
So basically there is no content? Me to just get stuck. Maybe should delete all the wrong game tags.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Please post a picture for where is the suitcase location.
Suitcase is located in 3rd floor bathroom. To go to bathroom, go to 3rd floor then go to bathroom on right. There is no door or anything. It look like a wall but it not.

Dinesh100

Apr 21, 2020
Suitcase is located in 3rd floor bathroom. To go to bathroom, go to 3rd floor then go to bathroom on right. There is no door or anything. It look like a wall but it not.
3rd floor mean that is swimming pool located floor?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Do not fret people. As i said in a post before, treat this version as a tech demo.
The next release should be bug free and converted to RENPY as a VN/Sandbox game, we will make a more detailed post in few days.
Also a small teaser cause... why the hell not :whistle:
1.png

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
But there is a bug, I can't enter this room after pool scene.
Edit: I can enter, but there is no suitcase.
Ok First of all sorry it not 3rd floor, its 4th floor. You can go get suitcase in bathroom after a lady on first floor said her suitcase is missing. Suitcase is in bathroom as I checked. Strange the game keep crashed each time I enter new area. It was not like that before. Hopefully the game will be fix as Johnny-Doe said.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok First of all sorry it not 3rd floor, its 4th floor. You can go get suitcase in bathroom after a lady on first floor said her suitcase is missing. Suitcase is in bathroom as I checked. Strange the game keep crashed each time I enter new area. It was not like that before. Hopefully the game will be fix as Johnny-Doe said.
FR no suitcase.jpg
Is this the right room?
I talked to woman, but I don't see the suitcase anywhere.
I don't mind, I'll wait for the next update, or maybe a bugfix.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Dinesh100

Apr 21, 2020
But there is a bug, I can't enter this room after pool scene.
Edit: I can enter, but there is no suitcase.
I have gone several times to this bathroom but I couldn't see the suitcase. If you can please give picture for exact location.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes