4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
We are thoroughly beta testing this time around, given its New Year's Eve it might take a couple more days to check everything out. We don't have a "set" date yet, but i think it's gonna be finished very early in January.
Have a little teaser too, cause why not?
unknown.png

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
We are thoroughly beta testing this time around, given its New Year's Eve it might take a couple more days to check everything out. We don't have a "set" date yet, but i think it's gonna be finished very early in January.
View attachment 964352
hi bro, doesn't her right leg look a bit awkward, it looks uncomfortable

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
View attachment 964352
Good Work, Brother. I hope you resolved the bugs and issue regarding finding suitcase where you have to do things in certain sequence only to get the outcome. Happy new year to you. And this game has a lot of potential and it'll be one of the best if things go in a right direction.

SiDdhant1999

Dec 28, 2020
after the washroom( near the pool room) cloth changing scene with the lady
when she enter the pool room after some dialogue exchange when she goes into the pool my screen goes blank
i play on android help!

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Any incest patch? Nvm, realized that the game is broken.
images (11).jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes