4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The final touches
Hey guys, i hope you had awesome holidays and a great time.
We run into some difficulties, and it took a bit more than we anticipated.
We currently iron out the last issues, and we hope the update will be ready in a couple more days.

Mercedes: J- Just a couple more days. Then.. Then we can be together!
mercy chan.png

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
The final touches
Hey guys, i hope you had awesome holidays and a great time.
We run into some difficulties, and it took a bit more than we anticipated.
We currently iron out the last issues, and we hope the update will be ready in a couple more days.

Mercedes: J- Just a couple more days. Then.. Then we can be together!
View attachment 969780
Keep up good work...

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
is game is for an android phone ? Because I can't download it in my phone!!!
The game is being remastered and converted to RENPY for the next update. AFAIK RENPY can easily be converted to android, so i guess you can play the next update on your phone.

Reactions: Cvbcc and uhhhok

katupoonai

Aug 22, 2020
I dont mind, if its same like lust epidemic.. I really love the characters. very hot. keep developing

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
How much content is there?
What do you expect from 0.1 version? Not much. 0.1 version mean just out not too long ago. As of now dev have said they are doing remade and the graphic look much better so. I dont think we will see any until between 0.2 to 0.4. I rather slow development to connect with the content than quickie development.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
How much content is there?
Well, don't let the great visuals "deceive" you. My partner is new at this and the game is still a 0.1, so you can't expect too much for now.

What do you expect from 0.1 version? Not much. 0.1 version mean just out not too long ago. As of now dev have said they are doing remade and the graphic look much better so. I dont think we will see any until between 0.2 to 0.4. I rather slow development to connect with the content than quickie development.
Ohhh you will see something in 0.1, Eternal Rhapsody ain't blue ballz city.

0.1 will serve as mini introduction to the plot and characters and will showcase our capabilities, sadly it's not as big as we wanted due to the transition from RPGM to RENPY. It's gonna be lighthearted and will ease players into the game, as i don't wanna offer cheap thrills from the very first version. 0.2 is where the things will get dark and serious again...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dicho and Odin73

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Well, don't let the great visuals "deceive" you. My partner is new at this and the game is still a 0.1, so you can't expect too much for now.

Ohhh you will see something in 0.1, Eternal Rhapsody ain't blue ballz city.

0.1 will serve as mini introduction to the plot and characters and will showcase our capabilities, sadly it's not as big as we wanted due to the transition from RPGM to RENPY. It's gonna be lighthearted and will ease players into the game, as i don't wanna offer cheap thrills from the very first version. 0.2 is where the things will get dark and serious again...
Oh really not blue ball? Thank you for considering blue ball lives matters LOL. But seriously, glad to hear that.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny-Doe
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes