4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have gone several times to this bathroom but I couldn't see the suitcase. If you can please give picture for exact location.
The same in my case.

Do not fret people. As i said in a post before, treat this version as a tech demo.
The next release should be bug free and converted to RENPY as a VN/Sandbox game, we will make a more detailed post in few days.
Also a small teaser cause... why the hell not :whistle:
You make nice game in graphics thrms. I am also very curious about the future story. I know you're based on NLT Despite the initial bugs, I'm very interested in the game. RPGM looks great on that. Do you have any idea when the next update will be?

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The same in my case.

You make nice game in graphics thrms. I am also very curious about the future story. I know you're based on NLT Despite the initial bugs, I'm very interested in the game. RPGM looks great on that. Do you have any idea when the next update will be?
Im not familiar with NTL games personally since i avoid RPGM platform as a player. My partner was a big fan of them and the game had many similarities (Mostly being created in Blender and not in DAZ as most other games) It was mostly homage and not an attempt to copy some famous games, that being said i understand completely the reaction of people, i might have done that as well if i didn't know my partners intentions.
The script will be completely rewritten from scratch, and the story will move along the lines of a romance/mystery novel.
As for the update, it's too early to tell. Our first release had tons of bugs since my partner is new to coding, therefore we would like our next release to be well tested and bug free to avoid another similiar situation.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hey guys!
There's gonna be some serious changes coming with the new update. First and foremost, the script will be completely rewritten from scratch, you can expect to see the same locations and the same beautiful, juicy ladies but under a more interesting and cohesive story.
Second, the game will be converted from RPGM to RENPY as a visual novel with free roaming elements. The game will be played from a first person perspective for added immersion and will move along the lines of romance and mystery with many spicy scenes in between.
Lastly, our game's new update will be available around the end of december.

We wish you the best and a happy holiday season!
12.13.png

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hey guys!
There's gonna be some serious changes coming with the new update. First and foremost, the script will be completely rewritten from scratch, you can expect to see the same locations and the same beautiful, juicy ladies but under a more interesting and cohesive story.
Second, the game will be converted from RPGM to RENPY as a visual novel with free roaming elements. The game will be played from a first person perspective for added immersion and will move along the lines of romance and mystery with many spicy scenes in between.

View attachment 940154
liked RPGM engine better than renpy, the latter gets a vn thing going and ppl hold down ctrl & will scream short update, in rpgm you have to work for the scenes [just a personal pref.]
Good work man, all the best <3

Last edited:

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys!

View attachment 940154
Man, I know you are converting game into other engines and even changing script(just because some guys think you are totally robbing the shit out NTL like they have never seen games or movies with same concept or theme) please do us another favor make a walkthrough as well . And some things are to be done in an order only (like in the case of suitcase) change that too. Best of luck for the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

We are wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!
BUT What's christmas without a small present right? So here's a little something from us.
Sonia, our hard boiled banker decided to do a small photoshoot to commemorate our brand new revamped version.
Coming to you at the end of the month!
ChristmasPoster.png

ssyssa

Oct 20, 2020
help: I need to find a way to the east church. Maybe I'll find a clue in the bathroom on the first floor.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes