4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Oh really not blue ball? Thank you for considering blue ball lives matters LOL. But seriously, glad to hear that.
You can expect at least 1 sex scene per update. While the game WILL take a more serious tone in the future updates it's an adult game at heart, and i would not be happy with myself if i didn't offer relief to players after all that teasing.

will it be release day? please answer me
Doing a final test before giving the green light, it will probably be uploaded in a couple hours!

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
I have not checked the "latest updates" as many as times I did today. Man, release it already. the fact that it is made in renpy excites me more. because I hate RPGM engine but still have to play the game because I love the renders and sex scenes.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I have not checked the "latest updates" as many as times I did today. Man, release it already. the fact that it is made in renpy excites me more. because I hate RPGM engine but still have to play the game because I love the renders and sex scenes.
If you get that excited from only the previews... You won't make it alive during 0.3 version, i have an Ace up my sleeve.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Gimme, i can't wait

You guys have been teasing for weeks now, this needs to end PLEASE!!!!

• Star-struck
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
but have they switched from Rpg to Ren'Py or have they made a ren'py version and will it continue in RPG too ??? thanks

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
ugh. renpy conversion. had high hopes when the 0.05 version came out. everything looked good. but now renpy conversion. catering to the mob. ugh. would have been much better to keep it as an actual game.

good luck dev.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
So I played through the Renpy version. I've met the two people in the lower floor along with the butler, met secretary and watched secretary in the bathroom, met Tanya and seen her at the pool, met Mercedes, met the nun, met the cousin and his secretary, and the maid and had the deep tissue massage. Is there something I'm missing?
One way to assuage this type of question is to have a simple element that checks to see if all of the gallery is unlocked and trigger a "This is all of the content in .1" type message. Also a gallery is nice, and chances are if you don't do it, a modder will.
I sort of dig the atmosphere, as its dark and portentous. And it seems to tick all of my boxes. I'll be looking forward to this.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes