4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This game is fully based on Lust Epidemic, it feels like one of those alternate universe series, same mechanics, similar characters, slightly different setting/story, it, however, presents some kind of mystery, but feels kind of bland.

It has potential for improvement, the renders are actually pretty good, Nun is the best.

Jesus: "How did this nun become pregnant?" :unsure::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God dammit. I knew this was too good to be true. This generic ass mc really makes me miss Max :cry:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
My casual opinion, first what I dislike:
1. Its regret you make RNP, RPGM version looks great and has more adventure potential.
2. I preferred the original names of the girls, but its about habit. Dick sound great for this dick. :)
3. I miss some gallery, and some message about and of update.
4. I really miss this nasty photos from first version.
What I like:
I really like renders and story. Story looks less depressive in this moment, but its look more believably than RPGM version.
Thank You!
I wanted MC to have a somewhat relatable personality, also your choices in future will shape him even further (Heroic, Corrupted etc)
As for the exploration part, we plan to add some sort of journal with your quests and the "progress so far"
I hope you know what you're getting into so that this way doesn't grow over your head.

I found a few mistakes:
When talking to George, there's once a misused name. Something like: George: "My name is MC"
There funny typing error with Sandra's HJ, she say: "Your white Scream"
On Pool floor in corridor there is sign, but its mirror image.
And when Tanya go out with Dick, from pool, she is still at bar and waiting for you, the same with Sandra after HJ. It would be better if they disappeared temporarily.

Don't take it as an insult, but rather my opinion and the effort to help.
I'm a big fan of you and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game has potential, however, it needs polishing, grammar, more MC direction. Renders a great, the art is great.
Dialogue is confusing. The desk clerk says the hotel is full but then says it's the down season (etc.)
I am seeing more Games like this where the art and renders are great to amazing and the script is not up to the art.
It does have a resemblance to Lust Epidemic, but more like an Agatha Christie mystery. I think the butt-ler did it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
it looks nice but i felt lost all the game, didnt know where i should go or if i already got everything, a quest log would be nice

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I found 2 errors in the game. Sorry I was spending quality time reading and observe the game. This game is amazing and wowed me. Very good job Johnny.

Error #1 - During conversation with George, MC told his name but the name show it is George still speaking.
Error #2 - During conversation between Dick and Sandra, Sandra said sorry and it wont happen again but the name show it is Dick still speaking

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Well, don't let the great visuals "deceive" you. My partner is new at this and the game is still a 0.1, so you can't expect too much for now.

Ohhh you will see something in 0.1, Eternal Rhapsody ain't blue ballz city.

0.1 will serve as mini introduction to the plot and characters and will showcase our capabilities, sadly it's not as big as we wanted due to the transition from RPGM to RENPY. It's gonna be lighthearted and will ease players into the game, as i don't wanna offer cheap thrills from the very first version. 0.2 is where the things will get dark and serious again...
You werent lying about content. Lily fingering and Sandra giving MC handjob. Good anime, good job. I felt like you used to work for NLT Media because you know what you are doing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johnny-Doe
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes