VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hi, with or without the W/T, the true or dare section always results in a failure. If some one can share the options to use i'm sure they would make many people happy. Thanks
Courtesy of User11052021

Ellise - Dare - Yokuna - Ellise - Truth - Balls - Ethan - Yes - Dare
Then I get the "That's all" ending.

or use the mod at the top of page.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Considering the plot setup the dev came up with comes with an excuse to have very slow progress with the daughter, it's like the dev announced the intention to jerk people around for a few years of updates. Good luck with that.
Yeah then she lets herself being groped and pussy touched for a women that she knew for a couple of days and the truth of dare things seems that this is gonna be a sharing
If another guy fucks the girl before the MC i delet this game and click ignore

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
Forever My Girl [v0.30] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 169 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
mirror please

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Courtesy of User11052021

Ellise - Dare - Yokuna - Ellise - Truth - Balls - Ethan - Yes - Dare
Then I get the "That's all" ending.

or use the mod at the top of page.
this doesn't make sense, i ask ellise first, it's truth, then i ask yokuna next and it's truth,, never anything about balls then ethan does truth nothing about yes, then it starts repeating.
yes i did try it with and without the cheat, same results. always with failure.

edit: nevermind, as it always seems to happen with me, i ask and suddenly i get through it. i just hope no ntr,, hate that stupidity.

Reactions: MrPerson28475

ajlshdlksdnlka

Mar 21, 2020
I've made the walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the best choices and also lead you to the right path in Truth or Dare (in the shortest way). Also, because I'm not a big fan of incest so I made the choice so you can decide to turn on or off the incest content here, which I think is not too important or even redundant for most of you guys here. Anyway, enjoy the game and my mod here
P/s: I've added the 'cheat' choice here for Truth or Dare (Pic 3). It will help you to get enough Dare points to access the right path without being worried if you choose the incorrect choices. Feel free to infom me about your problem.
View attachment 1703100 View attachment 1703101 View attachment 1703450
looks like the file's been removed

Mar 6, 2021
I had skipped this game after that special shit, so I decided to check it out and see how it goes.
Someone who has played, there is the possibility of NTR or sharing in the game (apart from that special, which had nothing special).
I like incest games, especially father and daughter, but unfortunately there are very few in this regard, the good ones can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Without having these fetishes (ntr and sharing).
Well, nothing against those who like it, and nothing against the developer, but if the game is going in that direction, I'll definitely ignore the page, and hope that one day a good father-daughter incest will appear, very vanilla.

Reactions: Pepitosh

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I had skipped this game after that special shit, so I decided to check it out and see how it goes.
Someone who has played, there is the possibility of NTR or sharing in the game (apart from that special, which had nothing special).
I like incest games, especially father and daughter, but unfortunately there are very few in this regard, the good ones can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Without having these fetishes (ntr and sharing).
Well, nothing against those who like it, and nothing against the developer, but if the game is going in that direction, I'll definitely ignore the page, and hope that one day a good father-daughter incest will appear, very vanilla.
At least I can play this. I’m an NTR hater and don’t have anything to suggest about NTR yet. The only one who touches the daughter while swimming is another woman and is able to interrupt it. There was one incident of rape in the past, but there is no need to look at it either. After the restaurant, a couple of things suggest that something may come, but time will tell.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Forever My Girl [v0.30 ]+ LaikDink's Walkthrough Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, so I started this game as a lark for something to do but the whole, 'story' feels like a Daddy/Daughter game scene checklist.

• Daughter turned up on doorstep after not being seen for a long time. - Check.
  • Pervy thoughts straight out of the gate. - Check.
  • Spying on her in the shower/sleeping. - Check.
  • Shopping trip with outfit parade. - Check.
  • Swimming pool scene with newly bought swim suit. - Check.
  • Movie night with sexy scenes. - Check.

There's not even anything in between these scenes, it's just a steamroller of clichés.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes