VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Ah Good god I hate this truth or dare nonsense!
For some reason I am not getting the cheat option from the mod and as someone who is red/green colourblind can't tell the highlighted choices from the others as they all look the same to my eyes. I found the post that points out the first set of choices (Elsie, dare, yokuna, elsie, truth, balls, ethan, dare, yes, dare.) From there on I am stuffed anyone know the corect choices from then on?
Thanks in advance!

Edit, so I getto the point when yokuna is blinfolded and she sucks the mc's dick then it seems to reset the game and Ik get the wrong path ending!!

truly this is some of the worst 'gameplay' I have experienced in a VN!

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Ah Good god I hate this truth or dare nonsense!
For some reason I am not getting the cheat option from the mod and as someone who is red/green colourblind can't tell the highlighted choices from the others as they all look the same to my eyes. I found the post that points out the first set of choices (Elsie, dare, yokuna, elsie, truth, balls, ethan, dare, yes, dare.) From there on I am stuffed anyone know the corect choices from then on?
Thanks in advance!

Edit, so I getto the point when yokuna is blinfolded and she sucks the mc's dick then it seems to reset the game and Ik get the wrong path ending!!

truly this is some of the worst 'gameplay' I have experienced in a VN!
I think nobody knows how they passed that truth or dare game.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I just started the new update and saw that I had saved it during the truth and dare event, but at the end I was told "you didn't take the right path" and the end? I am kinda at a loss and hope some one could explain what path they meant?

EDIT: ** I scrolled back a little further and came to an option, no matter what I was unable to click the Truth button and could only click the Dare one. Though anyway there were further yes/no choices offered after this till the dramatic fight scene then running away. Anyways, the below picture must be bugged in some way.

Also like to see more of the farm girl. She looked very nice.
1683262214142.png

Last edited:

JonDoe123

Nov 8, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Forever My Girl [v0.30 ]+ LaikDink's Walkthrough Mod

Download Apk: , Workupload

Download Apk+Obb: , Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can you please update your android version

SiriusB01

Mar 2, 2021
Will someone let you download the walkthrough? because it appears to me that it cannot be downloaded because it has a virus

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
@HappyMO : Like your game so far, but the numerous spelling mistakes and typos are very annoying. Please take you an proofreader....

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@HappyMO : Like your game so far, but the numerous spelling mistakes and typos are very annoying. Please take you an proofreader....
Yeah, I'm very sorry for my bad English, but there's nothing I can do right now, sponsorship is very low to aford a proofreader. :(

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I never realized how annoying it is not to be able to pull up the menu with the right click button until I played this game...

Sep 21, 2017
i hate mini-games! and the way you save the game is a fucking mini-game!! shit. i didn't get any dopamine playing this game because of that damn stupid shit you do just to save.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
so the developer died or something ? going a update for year ? yeah yeah another of those 2 bits developers....

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes