• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
  • I know that maybe you wanted me to continue with FMG project, but there was no point, because not many people appreciated it and I received a lot of negative reviews, more than positive.
I swear this dev is the gift that keeps on giving. A nice smack in the face to the whole 8 people who actually liked the game :LOL:
Not sure how he expects to improve his reputation by abandoning the fans he did have, but I personally can't wait to read the comments section on the next one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1671729995932.png
The main characters of my new project
a new sandbox visual novel!
Ellise will appear in this game
see you in December when the game is released!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samhain71

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I swear this dev is the gift that keeps on giving. A nice smack in the face to the whole 8 people who actually liked the game :LOL:
Not sure how he expects to improve his reputation by abandoning the fans he did have, but I personally can't wait to read the comments section on the next one.
make that 9 people

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
This game is dead, the dev seems to be working on a new project

although abandoning a game due to bad reviews instead of improving it is not a good move...(imo, it could not be trusted if the same thing could happen with the other game)
yeah , oh poor boy got bar rewies oh so sad,

oh poor boy have so little followrs, puuf

DEVELOPER should end one project before going to other,

he have no trust

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
FMG v0.5 is out now

• While working on FMG 0.50, I thought... Let's see what I did in the other parts to remember some of the story I added extra.
  • I'm sorry... Now I saw how many stupid mistakes I made! Even with that stupid phone after the car crash, when earlier I said we don't have phones on us... I had instant brain freeze!
  • So... What I wanted to tell you is that I sat down and corrected a lot of mistakes. Well... I did the best I could under the circumstances...
  • But now, he looks a little more realistic than before.
  • You will be able to play the game even without a walkthrough because you will be able to roll back if you don't choose the right path.
  • So... I hope you will be pleased with the fact that I reworked it a little.
Yours truly,
The Insider

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForeverMyGirl-CH2-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes