VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hey LaikDink, your wt mod has some problems.

1st, I don't understand some choices. For example in the scene of Yokuna's shower it is highlighted "go to her" and not "don't move" which gives more content.

2sd, when asked whether or not to cheat in "truth or dare", selecting yes or no changes nothing. Furthermore, the initial explanatory message is very cryptic (I don't really understand it), and above all in the first part no choices are highlighted that help to overcome it.
For the 1st problem I will check it, and for the 2nd, the cheat function here is just to help you get through the Truth or Dare game as fast as possible because I can't figure the right path by myself so I have to do the cheat way

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
..... for the 2nd, the cheat function here is just to help you get through the Truth or Dare game as fast as possible because I can't figure the right path by myself so I have to do the cheat way
I understood this. Except, whether you select yes or no, if I don't follow the posted instructions I still fail. Maybe it's just my problem, since I play the pc version on Androi with Joiplay. I tried both Android 11 and 10, and different versions of the program and plugin. Maybe you can just highlight the correct choices, for the first part, that have been posted:
Ellise - Dare - Yokuna - Ellise - Truth - Balls - Ethan - Dare - Yes - Dare
After the second request if you want the cheat or not, I saw that you have highlighted all the right choices anyway, and therefore it was not even needed.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I understood this. Except, whether you select yes or no, if I don't follow the posted instructions I still fail. Maybe it's just my problem, since I play the pc version on Androi with Joiplay. I tried both Android 11 and 10, and different versions of the program and plugin. Maybe you can just highlight the correct choices, for the first part, that have been posted:
Ellise - Dare - Yokuna - Ellise - Truth - Balls - Ethan - Dare - Yes - Dare
After the second request if you want the cheat or not, I saw that you have highlighted all the right choices anyway, and therefore it was not even needed.
Honestly, I tried to highlight the right choice in Truth or Dare before but it was a completely a fucking mess so... you know what I mean

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le : 18.07.23

Voici la traduction Française:

Lien traduction :

Lien traduction Christmas Bonus :

Last edited:
Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Vilontersan

Oct 15, 2022
as I understand it , there is no need to wait for a new update since the game was abandoned and will not make a new version ..yes?? :unsure: :(

Vilontersan

Oct 15, 2022
Push him!
Dodge to the right
Dodge to the left
Punch him with the right
Dodge to the right
Punch him with the left
Dodge to the left

Profit.

EDIT: wait, there's more. Hold on.

EDIT2: Ok, now we're good.
thanks ..but here are all the steps that need to be done or where is there an instruction?

Vilontersan

Oct 15, 2022
but you don't have to wait for the continuation of the game for a new update, right?! the game won 't be made any more ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
but you don't have to wait for the continuation of the game for a new update, right?! the game won 't be made any more ?
Uncertain. The dev's last post on Patreon was back in May. When they don't communicate for a period of time, the mods on this site mark the game as abandoned. Perhaps the dev will come back eventually. We just don't know.

Reactions: Vilontersan

Vilontersan

Oct 15, 2022
Uncertain. The dev's last post on Patreon was back in May. When they don't communicate for a period of time, the mods on this site mark the game as abandoned. Perhaps the dev will come back eventually. We just don't know.
clearly thanks ... bro and how to go through this scene correctly from beginning to end ?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
as I understand it , there is no need to wait for a new update since the game was abandoned and will not make a new version ..yes?? :unsure: :(
This game is dead, the dev seems to be working on a new project

• Hello everybody! After a long break in which I put some order in my life, I decided to return to game development.
  • So get ready for a new experience, new storyline and more gameplay with a new sandbox ( :KEK: :KEK:) visual novel!
  • I've been working on this new project from a few months now, so I hope it will get better reviews.
  • I know that maybe you wanted me to continue with FMG project, but there was no point, because not many people appreciated it and I received a lot of negative reviews, more than positive.
  • But not to worry, Ellise will appear in this game, with few changes of course.
  • I wish you all the best and see you in December when the game is released!
although abandoning a game due to bad reviews instead of improving it is not a good move...(imo, it could not be trusted if the same thing could happen with the other game)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 14 Votes