• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
3 letter thing avoidable ?
Honestly it's almost like the game doesn't even want to have NTR. With that truth or dare game I was expecting either a let her do something with Ethan or try to stop him but all there is a try to stop him option and leave. She did stroke Ethan's dick a little bit but the father puts a stop to that rather quickly and if you lose against Ethan it results in a game over not a rape scene.

I really haven't seen much of an NTR scene in this game. Another one that could possibly be considered one, by maybe a giant long shot is the scene where her ex-bf tried to rape her (Which I wouldn't consider that NTR, just rape) but since then the father protects her quite well if you get the right combo at least. :LOL:

With that truth or dare game I was at least hoping for an 3some or even an orgy so that was rather disappointing to say the least.

GoDfLesH

Feb 19, 2020
I've made the walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the best choices and also lead you to the right path in Truth or Dare (in the shortest way). Also, because I'm not a big fan of incest so I made the choice so you can decide to turn on or off the incest content here, which I think is not too important or even redundant for most of you guys here. Anyway, enjoy the game and my mod here
P/s: I've added the 'cheat' choice here for Truth or Dare (Pic 3). It will help you to get enough Dare points to access the right path without being worried if you choose the incorrect choices. Feel free to infom me about your problem.
View attachment 1703100 View attachment 1703101 View attachment 1703450
so... 1+ ... may i ask for update?

Reactions: Nemo warrior

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone else having issues with not being able to extract images from renpy games with unren 0.91 ?
I keep getting messages like
"python.exe: can't open file 'C:\Users\TEST\Downloads\ForeverMyGirl-0.40-pc\ForeverMyGirl-0.40-pc\unrpyc.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory"

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Stuff like the truth or dare and fight are a bit convoluted but this does seem fairly hot... just kinda annoying the MC intervenes without it being a player choice when it's just a handy.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this doesn't make sense, i ask ellise first, it's truth, then i ask yokuna next and it's truth,, never anything about balls then ethan does truth nothing about yes, then it starts repeating.
yes i did try it with and without the cheat, same results. always with failure.

edit: nevermind, as it always seems to happen with me, i ask and suddenly i get through it. i just hope no ntr,, hate that stupidity.
this is again annoying the fuck out of me, no matter what i do i get bad end. if only my save from the end of this bit of stupidity would load.

Reactions: LazerBeef

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
You're complaining about the fight and the rest but I don't even succeed in getting to the fight part...
The walkthrough doesn't help either

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
This was a fun little update once you got past the truth or dare bullshit. That path can certainly be cleaned up. Along with the fistfight, it is kind of serving as a progress lock that needs a specific code like those old cardstock wheels that came with games back in the Windows 95 floppy disk era. Whether intentional or not, that isn't good UX design. As far as the content, the river and farm scenes were pretty good. The choices didn't seem to have much of an impact, though. It is good that the game is going to get back to the plot in the next update, though, because these last 2 have been kinda weird to be honest.
Ah the password wheel.. That takes me back to even earlier than 1995 with the old Amiga games. Zool for example had one.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
"In future versions, MC will try to seduce his daughter" I think you mean in future versions he will try to seduce a friend of the family that is unless you want Patreon to pull a Will Smith on you and slap yo ass.
He will try to seduce his roommate (let's keep the trend)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
first game i played that said you cant continue without the walkthru....why make a game like that, it would be like change the rules of chess but not saying what the rule changes are, except you can go online to buy the rules...

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Honestly I don't think that quasi-rape scene was really needed, it escalated suddenly for little reason, strange. Yokuna even took a gun wtf. That girl was super hot I was hoping it would be possible to fuck her.
I'm not really interested about the ex-boyfriend drama, but I hope to know more about the new daughter (of that farmer).

Reactions: Denos

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
He will try to seduce his roommate (let's keep the trend)
Well if you keep up with the trend he would be the "Landlord" she would be the "Tennant". Landlord= parents Tennant= son/daughter Roommate=siblings

If Landlord doesn't fit they become a "close friend" of the "deceased" parents.

Jul 14, 2017
For the love of god, someone pin a WORKING walkthrough for that stupid truth and dare game to the front page. I've followed all the comments and still bugs out on me. I'm not wasting anymore time on this trash tier game but it might at least save another poor soul the frustration lol.

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
"Try to remember to choose the choice by the following order and do not choose the chosen choice again."
WTAF?
How about just highlighting the correct choices??

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I've made the walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the best choices and also lead you to the right path in Truth or Dare (in the shortest way). Also, because I'm not a big fan of incest so I made the choice so you can decide to turn on or off the incest content here, which I think is not too important or even redundant for most of you guys here. Anyway, enjoy the game and my mod here
P/s: I've added the 'cheat' choice here for Truth or Dare (Pic 3). It will help you to get enough Dare points to access the right path without being worried if you choose the incorrect choices. Feel free to infom me about your problem.
update?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've made the walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the best choices and also lead you to the right path in Truth or Dare (in the shortest way). Also, because I'm not a big fan of incest so I made the choice so you can decide to turn on or off the incest content here, which I think is not too important or even redundant for most of you guys here. I've added the 'cheat' choice here for Truth or Dare (Pic 3). It will help you to get enough Dare points to access the right path without being worried if you choose the incorrect choices. Feel free to inform me about your problem. Anyway, enjoy the game and my mod here
P/s: Updated to v0.40
Updated to v0.40

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes