VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Go back to page 21 on the thread, GetOutOfMyLab gave the correct route earlier for the fight scene (comment #407)

But to recover it it is:

Push him!
Dodge to the right
Dodge to the left
Punch him with the right
Dodge to the right
Punch him with the left
Dodge to the left
I know it. First time worked when i loaded up last save. With new game it's broken to hell. Push him and dodge left or right does not matter because You will get infinite loop. Eventually dodge right or left starts adding punch to face and then You can only have one side like right, right, right and nothing else.

Phosphorus

Mar 6, 2018
You're complaining about the fight and the rest but I don't even succeed in getting to the fight part...
The walkthrough doesn't help either
Same here. Even with walkthrough the game ends at this stupid truth or dare. It's no game over, it says thats all for v 0.40.

Braunie

May 21, 2020
What are all her errors in dress? During the game a shot Ellise is shirtless then on the next image no and again on a third...
She says she has no panties after the lesbian kiss and right after the fight at the water's edge she has one. That's a lot of mistakes easily avoidable in a short time. It lacks seriousness.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
WTF I followed the Walkthrough to the T and still wrong path, sorry WTF??

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a WT mod that lacks moral judgment? The one linked in the first post links to a quite judgy post.

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
This game has some bugs. Mostly textual. Nothing that will crash the app. Here are my findings:
  1. The disable incest doesn't work, you can change the character titles in the beginning, but later in the game, it won't make a difference
  2. There should also be some write up in the beginning of the game to explain why the character names can be changed. And perhaps some suggestions on how to go about it. But it doesn't. So, even if #1 worked, the dialog is still going to be weird.
  3. There's also an option to change character names in the earlier part of the game, but it also doesn't matter later in the game, cos some of them won't change.
My advice is to not change the default settings, so that the story won't break later.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I've made the walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the best choices and also lead you to the right path in Truth or Dare (in the shortest way). Also, because I'm not a big fan of incest so I made the choice so you can decide to turn on or off the incest content here, which I think is not too important or even redundant for most of you guys here. I've added the 'cheat' choice here for Truth or Dare (Pic 3). It will help you to get enough Dare points to access the right path without being worried if you choose the incorrect choices. Feel free to inform me about your problem. Anyway, enjoy the game and my mod here
P/s: Updated to v0.40
View attachment 1703100 View attachment 1703101 View attachment 1703450

even with the mod...I get "wrongpath" in the Truth or Dare game;

I ask Ellise 1st,
choose DARE
ask Yokuna 2nd
Ask Ethan 3rd

I dont get another choice and wind up with wrong path

• Angry
Reactions: LaikDink

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Now the wrong truth or dare path doesn't always end with a dance and "wrong path" text but also with your girl getting raped. Also her giving the douche a handjob is unavoidable, be warned.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
TY for the info. That turns me off the game entirely. Only *I*, 'do' my girls.
If somebody likes this game in concept, but not the rape and ntr interuptus, I usually recommend Infinity Love or Lust instead. A bit more grinding and a weird Groundhog Day premise, but basically the same setup.

Reactions: DatRacoon and dmmt

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Now the wrong truth or dare path doesn't always end with a dance and "wrong path" text but also with your girl getting raped. Also her giving the douche a handjob is unavoidable, be warned.
How do you get either of these (Rape/handjob)?

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I've made the walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the best choices and also lead you to the right path in Truth or Dare (in the shortest way). Also, because I'm not a big fan of incest so I made the choice so you can decide to turn on or off the incest content here, which I think is not too important or even redundant for most of you guys here. I've added the 'cheat' choice here for Truth or Dare (Pic 3). It will help you to get enough Dare points to access the right path without being worried if you choose the incorrect choices. Feel free to inform me about your problem. Anyway, enjoy the game and my mod here
P/s: Updated to v0.40
View attachment 1703100 View attachment 1703101 View attachment 1703450
Hey LaikDink, your wt mod has some problems.

1st, I don't understand some choices. For example in the scene of Yokuna's shower it is highlighted "go to her" and not "don't move" which gives more content.

2sd, when asked whether or not to cheat in "truth or dare", selecting yes or no changes nothing. Furthermore, the initial explanatory message is very cryptic (I don't really understand it), and above all in the first part no choices are highlighted that help to overcome it.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes