VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
look dev you need to get a handle on your story, women on women is stilll ntr no way at how you look at it. you make this a romance game and based off the title most would think it was the father daughter romance but nowhere does it tells us you are sharing that with every single person in the game so sit down and think what story you are telling and give the people you wish to support this game cause right now you are not helping it.
Romance? The description says the father will try to take advantage of the step daughter and there isn't romance in the tags so...

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
So after seeing Ethan fucking the dummy MC tells Ellise that he suspects that something is wrong here, so what does he do??? Of course he drinks champagne that can easily drugged and plays truth or dare where his daughter gets topless...

Why do I feel like I'm getting set up here for something bad?

Reactions: queeg500

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: Forever My Girl /HappyMo
Modder: LaikDink
I've made the walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the best choices and also lead you to the right path in Truth or Dare (in the shortest way). Also, because I'm not a big fan of incest so I made the choice so you can decide to turn on or off the incest content here, which I think is not too important or even redundant for most of you guys here. Anyway, enjoy the game and my mod here
Download:
P/s: Updated to Ch2 v0.50. And you don't need my WT mod for Ch1 since it has its own- built
1683175231195.png 1683175271174.png

Last edited:

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
Forever My Girl [v0.30] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 169 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you please add a fileserver that works? Anything other than mixdrop would be perfect

Reactions: boraxkarloff

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I've made the walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the best choices and also lead you to the right path in Truth or Dare (in the shortest way). Also, because I'm not a big fan of incest so I made the choice so you can decide to turn on or off the incest content here, which I think is not too important or even redundant for most of you guys here. Anyway, enjoy the game and my mod here
View attachment 1703100 View attachment 1703101 View attachment 1703117
It's good up until Truth or Dare. At that point following your mod leads to the wrong path.

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
What is the point of truth or dare? You either get a message saying you took the wrong route or that it is the end of the update - either way it is the end of the update and no more content after. Aslo, after completing the section, you have one brief screen to save, or it goes back to the main menu and you have to redo it again. How about a 'heads up - save now' dev?

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Considering the plot setup the dev came up with comes with an excuse to have very slow progress with the daughter, it's like the dev announced the intention to jerk people around for a few years of updates. Good luck with that.

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
Cool update, shame the game doesn't actually launch, neither compressed or mega versions

Edit: delete options in game, and click ignore when it throws error over screens file

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game has not Ntr for the moment, I said he would in the future. I'm sorry for the premature announcement but it all started with a simple question, if this game will have Ntr and from there the waves of unpleasant reaction started
No NTR? what? then please remove the tag.

Reactions: VulgarXrated

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I get the feeling that this dev started the VN thinking to use branching logic and then just left it all on the floor. What got me started on all this is the day 2 kitchen breakfast scene where MC decides to do a little grabass after pretending to drop his knife at the sink. I had MC avoid doing the grab during the hug the day before when he first meets the daughter, so it was jarring when she notes to herself that this was the second time that MC had gone for the glutes. It was also jarring that I wasn't given the option to have the MC to keep their hands to themselves.

Looking at the script, there's a variable choice03 that gets set at the door depending on the followup to the hug. But it's only set there and then used nowhere else in the script files currently:

Code:
find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "choice03" {} \;
./script.rpy:            $ choice03="03"
./script.rpy:            $ choice03="04"
The use of an non-descriptive variable name and seemingly non-descriptive values (which are numbers forced to be strings) make me wonder how much experience this dev has in coding. I'm also starting to wonder if they are just doing a copy-pasta of some example that they stole from somewhere else.

The kitchen grabass scene just has the MC do the deed and then daughter has hardcoded dialog to infer that it was the second time she was groped.

So I'm guessing the VN will only switch based on the stat in the upper right corner (Ellise_Affinity). However this appears to be a stat that's getting set and updated but only checked for decision points very rarely. In fact, in this version we only see one check for a possible menu option to be presented in the code:

Code:
ForeverMyGirl-0.30-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "Ellise_Affinity" {} \;
./script.rpy:    $ Ellise_Affinity = 0
./script.rpy:            $ Ellise_Affinity += 1
./script.rpy:        $ Ellise_Affinity -= 1
./script.rpy:        $ Ellise_Affinity += 1
./script.rpy:            $ Ellise_Affinity -= 1
./script.rpy:        "Dream that she wants you"  if Ellise_Affinity == 3:
./script.rpy:            $ Ellise_Affinity = 0
./script.rpy:                                                    $ Ellise_Affinity -= 1
./script.rpy:                $ Ellise_Affinity += 1
./script.rpy:                $ Ellise_Affinity -= 1
./script.rpy:        if Ellise_Affinity == +10:
./Menu stats.rpy:            vbar value Ellise_Affinity range 15 pos(-18, 75) xysize(80, 80) left_bar Frame("gui/HeartEmpty.png", 8, 0) right_bar Frame("gui/HeartFull.png", 8, 0)
./Menu stats.rpy:            text "{i}[Ellise_Affinity]{/i}":
./FMG_P3.rpy:                $ Ellise_Affinity += 1
./FMG_P3.rpy:        $ Ellise_Affinity += 1
./FMG_P3.rpy:                $ Ellise_Affinity -= 1
./FMG_P3.rpy:        $ Ellise_Affinity += 1
So we have a VN which at the moment appears to be a static story pawning itself off as a kinetic novel.

Reactions: bruce555 and QBaSS
2.00 star(s) 14 Votes