08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
First I would like to say I really enjoy this game a lot. I love the story, the renders are amazing and I love the soft NTR options. Great game and great job making it. Thanks.

But I think I have encountered a bug or a mistake in the story line. If you choose to NOT invite Mr. Grey in the car returning home with Emma, it says: Paola's husband will be at the dinner... But when you return to the house he is not there and instead it just jumps to the scene where the MC stops the evening and Paola and Mr. Grey (who you just did not invite) is sitting at the couch dissapointed you break up the evening...? That seems odd. Its like some part is missing or something is not linked correctly?

Am I the only one having this issue?
I had this issue as well, which makes the update really short.
Forgive v0.02 Update2

Changelog:

This update is dedicated to the dinner with Paola and Mr Gray in place of Lerry (Paola's husband).
Until the characters have finished eating their dinner, they will all stay together, then you can decide whether to continue the party with them or be alone with Emma.

• A scene with MC and Emma, left alone after dinner.
  • A scene with MC, Emma and Paola, while Mr Gray fell asleep for exaggerating with the wine and the joint.
  • A scene with Mr Gray, Emma and Paola, while MC fell asleep for exaggerating with the wine and the joint.
  • A scene with Mr Gray, MC and Paola, while Emma fell asleep for overdoing the wine and joint.

I think the future update will add Paola's husband's scene and fix this issue.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
I don't give a fuck about what the other wankers said here... (I'm a wanker too, we all are)
I like the game, I like the modele, I like the animation and the story... I understand and I do not give a fuck about the grammar.
Keep it like this and more frequent updates.

Last edited:

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Yesss!!! We've been waiting for months and it's finally here!

Awesome job as always! Sara's missing and that's a pity. My favourite part of the second update was the two sisters + daddy interactions, but the whole dinner party was great. Smoking is not really my thing, but it was just a moment and it led to more interesting choices, so that's always nice.

I know it's been months of hard work, but I can't wait for the next! More! More!
This dev never disappoints...

I checked the update again to see what happened if MC didn't allow certain stuff to happen. I thought the game would just skip stuff and call it a night. Turns out it's a whole different experience that doesn't have any of the stuff I hadn't enjoyed that much the first time I tried it and adds extra new scenes with more of the things I loved about the first two updates.

This is definitely one of the best games out there. Truly awesome.

Thanks so much for your efforts and for sharing part of your kinky little brain with us, FraGames.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Was hoping for more with the whole Paola's husband finally getting Emma but Nope only the Mc and Paola Again... Other than that it was great a little short tbh but gets the blood flowing!

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
That guy isn't the MC is he?
Assuming the MC was 20 when when Emma was born and after he left for 12 years after she turned 18 making him 50, i'd say time has not done his looks any favors.
I see guys quite often in there 50's that could pass for someone in their mid to late 30's.

Hell i knew a guy in his 70s at the time that looked like they were in there 40's, wouldn't be surprised if they still looked younger than they really are.

His face has that saggy skin look to it and doesn't look too out of shape to have that look.
No, that is not MC. You do get glimpses of MC and he has dark hair.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I am very interested in games that include "swinging", of which there are very few. That's why I am confused here. In the tags on top of the OP page i can see "swinging" but in the tags in spoiler under Genre this tag doesn't exist (and also ntr is removed there).
I suppose these tags were removed due to the usual attacks of the anti-ntr faction but is there swinging in this game or not?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
are the scenes and dialog actually different if you disable it?
Yes, You miss quite a few scenes actually, but most of MC dialogue and scenes with Emma are the same. I personally do not like ntr but ran through the game just to see what would be missed.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I am very interested in games that include "swinging", of which there are very few. That's why I am confused here. In the tags on top of the OP page i can see "swinging" but in the tags in spoiler under Genre this tag doesn't exist (and also ntr is removed there).
I suppose these tags were removed due to the usual attacks of the anti-ntr faction but is there swinging in this game or not?
Simple answer, No, and as I mentioned above, ntr is only enabled or disabled at the start of the game.

Urlatempesta

Mar 5, 2022
The NTR parts of the game are not int he game if you soo
Simple answer, No, and as I mentioned above, ntr is only enabled or disabled at the start of the game.
But if you choose to leave it enabled and enjoy this type of stuff...this game is a gem.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
But if you choose to leave it enabled and enjoy this type of stuff...this game is a gem.
really nota fan of ntr was just wondering if it was truly avoidable or jusg skipable where it still happens in backround or still referenced in the story. I thought it had been said before its only skipable but might try if it is fully avoidable is it the same for swinging or sharing content too?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
really nota fan of ntr was just wondering if it was truly avoidable or jusg skipable where it still happens in backround or still referenced in the story. I thought it had been said before its only skipable but might try if it is fully avoidable is it the same for swinging or sharing content too?
No swinging, No sharing, and ntr you turn off or on at the start of the game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
No swinging, No sharing, and ntr you turn off or on at the start of the game.
Hmmm, thanks all for info but in this case the swinging tag should be removed from the tags on top of the OP because swinging and sharing are NOT NTR, in any case they are NOT netorare which is the usual understanding of NTR. They are not "cheating", because they are consensual, so they can be considered maybe netorase, but not netorare (NTR), if japanese terms really have to be used here..

But if this game has no swinging or sharing but only cheating (NTR), then no netorase tag is needed either. Please remove the swinging tag if there is no swinging because it is confusing.

Apr 29, 2021
After the shower with Sara, the screen is flickering really badly, you can see two scenes going between the two.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes