drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Eagerly awaiting the next update!

Mmmm... I loved Sarah's previous look! She was totally different from the standard models you see everyday and now she looks a little more "normal". Also her face and naive expressions matched her innocent dialogue very nicely...

Anyway, this game has never disappointed in any way, so I'm in for anything the dev wants to bring to the table.

I can't wait!!

Last edited:

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Eagerly awaiting the next update!

Mmmm... I loved Sarah's previous look! She was totally different from the standard models you see everyday and now she looks a little more "normal". Also her face and naive expressions matched her innocent dialogue very nicely...

Anyway, this game has never disappointed in any way, so I'm in for anything the dev wants to bring to the table.

I can't wait!!
Sara's appearance hasn't changed, the image you see in the post before yours is of Olivia, Emma's manager. Sara still has her original look, the only thing I've changed is her hair.

this is the new Sara:
ch1ev30-01_happy_close.png
this is the old Sara:
CH2es02.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Sara's appearance hasn't changed, the image you see in the post before yours is of Olivia, Emma's manager. Sara still has her original look, the only thing I've changed is her hair.

this is the new Sara:
View attachment 2096624
this is the old Sara:
View attachment 2096626
Yesssss!! Thank you!!
For some reason I hadn't recognised Olivia. Now I do remember her face.

By the way, I don't know if you noticed, but Sarah's model has something weird going on with her teeth. Like sometimes they shrink a little and leave gaps in between (see the shower scene when she's taking the facial). In my experience, it tends to happen when you use the "Eyes - close" morph, but it could be something else. I noticed that particular control fucked up my female character's teeth and tongue. I fixed it moving the eyelids instead of closing her eyes. Just in case it helps.

You're doing an awesome job, mate. I wish I had half your talent to create sexual tension and fun scenarios.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
View attachment 2094586

Some previews to thank you for your patience.
View attachment 2094583
Update Forgive v0.02_Remastered

View attachment 2094584

Changelog:

• Changed Sara's look from the previous version.
  • Almost all the scenes are animated, for a total of renderings made much higher than 1K.
  • Made some changes to the previous story
View attachment 2094585
What does this even mean? He has already released part 1 of version 0.2. It's already a remastered game. Now he remade update 0.2 of the remastered game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nope! The version we got is the remaster with these remade portions of it:
Changelog:

• Almost all the scenes are animated, for a total of renderings made much higher than 1K.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Nope! The version we got is the remaster with these remade portions of it:
Changelog:

I still don't understand... Okay, so where's the update? I see the changelog, but there is no update to this changelog.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

I inform you that I have finished all the renderings, the dialogues and the script are at 80%, and then I have to start the translation. You will still have to have a little patience, but not a lot. The dialogues and script are expected to be finished by the end of this week. For the translation, I think it will take all next week.

I add the latest images that I rendered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your support.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
cant wait for the update and i am really sorry i can't continuesly support him... he seems like a nice and honest guy with talent i wish i would have

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Update this game please)))
The game is free for everyone. You just have to wait for a while, and the dev will release the game to everyone for free. If you want to play it early, you can go to Patreon to support the dev, or wait for a hero.

Reactions: Pogo123

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Игра бесплатна для всех. Вам просто нужно немного подождать, и разработчик выпустит игру для всех бесплатно. Если вы хотите сыграть в нее раньше, вы можете зайти на Patreon, чтобы поддержать разработчика, или дождаться появления героя.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhanks :)

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes