08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
This is probably the game I've replayed the most of everything I've tried these last few years. Does anyone know anything about the next release?
Patreon has preview of the next update, but I'm not sure when it will be released.

This game is amazing, isn't it? I hope that more and more people will follow and support this developer.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: max27 and Pogo123

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Patreon has preview of the next update, but I'm not sure when it will be released.

This game is amazing, isn't it? I hope that more and more people will follow and support this developer.:)
I've seen the post with the preview. I hope that means the next update is near.

About the game, it's very curious, because it's a rather common setup for an incest game (reconnecting with relatives/close ones), the art is standard in quality, the plot is not specially complex compared to other games... and yet, somehow it hits all the right buttons to make me hornier than any other game I've tried before. I know it has something to do with the taboo, mixed with the exhibitionism and how Emma (and Sara... OMG Sara...!) seems to be having a blast making every guy around her hard as a rock, but I feel it's much more than that.

Or maybe what really makes this game perfect is the simplicity.

Anyway, I want more.

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Attached is the file that fixes the following reported bugs:
  • Fixed the bug that gives an error if you say "No" to ntr.
  • Eliminated lag in the 2 scene with Sara and Emma.
just right click save as ch01.rpy in the game folder and overwriting the old file.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Hello Dear FRA creator and God. Please tell me when we can expect the next update of your wonderful game?

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
For a long time there is no news from the creator of the game, the last 25 on Patreon. I would not like to see the status "Abandoned" on such a project)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
For a long time there is no news from the creator of the game, the last 25 on Patreon. I would not like to see the status "Abandoned" on such a project)
i supped him for a short time but had to cancel cause i dont swim in money i want to supp him again but i hope such things doesnt discourage him... i mean there are others too and i doubt most dont it like i did

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Have seen an update in a while is it abandoned?
highly doubt it.when I was on his patreon he was quite active and posting stuff so he definitely has plans. Especially the upcoming update is quite planned already.

just think real life stuff happens or he makes a little break from work maybe vacation or something

Reactions: Achilicheese

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Any news?
i have some small news for you guys:

BREAKING NEWS

- FraGames is alive
- FraGmes didn't felt that well healthwise for many weeks - which can happen to us all
- FraGames is back on track
- Next update will have many options which makes things really interesting but also quite complicated thats why it takes a while

I personally assume we can see a release around the next couple weeks if everything works alright.

hope this cleared things up a bit.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
i have some small news for you guys:

BREAKING NEWS

- FraGames is alive
- FraGmes didn't felt that well healthwise for many weeks - which can happen to us all
- FraGames is back on track
- Next update will have many options which makes things really interesting but also quite complicated thats why it takes a while

I personally assume we can see a release around the next couple weeks if everything works alright.

hope this cleared things up a bit.
Can't wait!!

... but I will.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Exactly, from the previews I thought it would be meh. But after playing it I was surprised. Make me wonder how many other games I’ve skipped because of the previews.
If there were more tags on this site I think some of these games would get less skipped. For instance if they had a "frequent sex scenes" tag or "no slow burn" tag I would have tried some of these games ages ago.

Reactions: Jack-ish
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes