abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Dev derped, he started using SHOW instead of SCENE and the game lags and takes 1GB+ RAM. You can change all 184 "show " to "scene " (with space) in Notepad++ and the game is lag free.
which file, since most of us are not ren'py programmers?

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Which file needs to opened and changed? Thank you
I have replaced "show" with "scene" and now I only see the text. Indeed, the game does not stay almost stopped but I do not see the scene, I only read the text. have I done something wrong?
Which file I need to open and edit?
How do we do this?
which file, since most of us are not ren'py programmers?
View attachment ch01.rpy Just put this in the game folder and replace. (right click save as ch01.rpy)

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch01.rpy", line 2160, in script
    if segui == 0:
  File "game/ch01.rpy", line 2160, in <module>
    if segui == 0:
NameError: name 'segui' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch01.rpy", line 2160, in script
    if segui == 0:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch01.rpy", line 2160, in <module>
    if segui == 0:
NameError: name 'segui' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
v 0.02 update 1
Thu Jun 23 00:52:45 2022
this an issue with using an old save?
a bug if u say "No" to ntr

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
View attachment 1887061 Just put this in the game folder and replace. (right click save as ch01.rpy)
funny how the dev posted his fix two or three hours after you posted this :ROFLMAO: wonder if he told people someone fixed the game for him
If i were the dev i would have mentioned whoever helped with the game on patreon instead of saying he himself fixed the game.

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
funny how the dev posted his fix two or three hours after you posted this :ROFLMAO: wonder if he told people someone fixed the game for him
If i were the dev i would have mentioned whoever helped with the game on patreon instead of saying he himself fixed the game.
If only people talked knowing what they are talking about, maybe they would avoid making a fool of themselves, my fix is completely different from the one posted by KenneX. His replaces 'show' with 'scene', while mine adds 'hide' after a few 'shows' to clear RAM and avoid lag. So let's avoid shooting bullshit.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
If only people talked knowing what they are talking about, maybe they would avoid making a fool of themselves, my fix is completely different from the one posted by KenneX. His replaces 'show' with 'scene', while mine adds 'hide' after a few 'shows' to clear RAM and avoid lag. So let's avoid shooting bullshit.
when you use scene it automatically removes all images on the layer before displaying the next image, saves you one command
you only use show if you want to display an image while keeping the previous images.
In your case, you should never have used show to begin with and his fix is 100% valid.

And if he didnt point out "show" is causing you the problem, would you have noticed by youself? Because that alone could have taken you awhile to figure out since you seem to have no idea how show and scene works before this

Last edited:

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
when you use scene it automatically removes all images on the layer before displaying the next image, saves you one command
you only use show if you want to display an image while keeping the previous images.
In your case, you should never have used show to begin with and his fix is 100% valid.

And if he didnt point out "show" is causing you the problem, would you have noticed by youself? Because that alone could have taken you awhile to figure out since you seem to have no idea how show and scene works before this
In fact I have been using renpy for a very short time, before the game was on unity, so I still have a lot to learn about renpy. I started using show, because using scenes with some videos there is an effect that I don't like at all, while using show that effect that I don't like is not seen and everything is much more fluid and linear.

p.s.: I never said that his fix was invalid, I just replied to the fact that you hinted that I had taken his fix and used it on my patreon and passed it off as mine.

Last edited:

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Attached is the file that fixes the following reported bugs:
  • Fixed the bug that gives an error if you say "No" to ntr.
  • Eliminated lag in the 2 scene with Sara and Emma.
just right click save as ch01.rpy in the game folder and overwriting the old file.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I told him in patreon that there were bugs in the game because I like his game and support him.;)

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
In fact I have been using renpy for a very short time, before the game was on unity, so I still have a lot to learn about renpy. I started using show, because using scenes with some videos there is an effect that I don't like at all, while using show that effect that I don't like is not seen and everything is much more fluid and linear.

p.s.: I never said that his fix was invalid, I just replied to the fact that you hinted that I had taken his fix and used it on my patreon and passed it off as mine.
very well, since I have no proof that you have read KenneX's post, I guess you suddenly figured it out by yourself. I apologies for my inappropriate accuse.

It might actually take you a long time to find out what's wrong if you have no idea what is causing the bug if you have no knowledge about the issue. If someone helped you find out the bug you should definitely thank them. This is also a very serious bug that can cause other applications to crash and people may lose unsaved progress(if they are stupid enough to play a game while working). This made me lost my manner because such flaw should've spotted easily and never been delivered with the game in first place.

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
There are a large number of scenes and mid-scene interactions that are animated which do not need to be animated. File size is very low compared to other works that are in the same ball park of development.

Paola's vagina hair being the color of glue yellow was hilarious.

I hopped into the files and all of the videos are unlocked without needing the unren tool. It's fair for a v.02. This guy is going places.

After exploiting the core files I uncharicteristically jumped into the game to see what you have planned. Engrish is very understandable. Thank you for your effort! Clearly also created by someone in their late 20's who has never got any. Keep up the work. Your fantasies will earn you money.

What you're doing now? This is your first game? You are a prodigy in 3D modelling. Like.... you honestly shouldn't waste your talent on adult games you are so good of an amateur that you should look at AAA FPS modeling animation.

Good work dev. Keep doing what you're doing.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
yeah i have the same issue just not getting a log screen when the game closes down. hopefully can figure out a temp fix for the issue until it gets patched or updated
Maybe you didn't notice the post on the #449.

Taboosoul

Jun 5, 2018
yeah i have the same issue just not getting a log screen when the game closes down. hopefully can figure out a temp fix for the issue until it gets patched or updated
If you are speaking of the Lap Dance scene with Mr. Gray yea, it starts to lag then freezes up! frustrating as I was really getting into the game lol

Reactions: Jay83

skrusher

May 11, 2019
The first scene with Emma's boyfriend when he forces anal sex, isn't that rape? Shouldn't there be a tag in that case?

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I love playing games where everything is absurdly sexual, female characters are super hot with zero inhibitions and incest situations in front of other people can be dealt with in a couple of lines of dialogue. I'm not a big fan of NTR, but everything about this game is so hot, I just don't care. It's one of the very few games I've replayed several times to experience other routes or simply to enjoy it again. I just want to thank the dev for his amazing work so far and I'll be waiting for the next update.

Reactions: crisbr
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes