08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
This game has great potential, I hope more people can support this work. I just joined Developer 's member today.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
This game is next level! Amazing, just discovered it and already one of my favs!

Keep it up @FraGames :love:

Reactions: max27

HughJazz69

May 14, 2020
There was an update on the patreon 5 days ago about the next update. Does anyone know the timeline?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

Changelog:
  • A scene with Sara in the seaside villa, after Emma goes out on her date.
  • A scene at the market with a new character Manuela, the beautiful saleswoman of the market.
  • A scene at MC's house with Olivia, Emma's manager.
  • A new character Lucy is presented but will be developed in future updates.
  • A scene that concerns only the "ntr" path, with Emma going to meet one of the producers of the film in which she will participate.
Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy the work done so far.

guys let's help this project that with each update is improving!!!

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i did played it at first release i found it a bit "dumb" that the daughter abadoned her dad but her bf not i mean she seduced him not the other way so :unsure:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Wow. I'm not a fan of NTR but this was impressive. Really enjoyed playing both routes and being able to see the changes of Emma's character. The two perspectives, between the MC & Emma are amazing. The animations and renders are really good and correspond well with the dialogue. The only con is some of the dialogue incest qwerks are a little weird;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But besides that, this is an excellent game to play. A real hidden gem to play.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I loved the game but in it there is a huge "NO, NO". I don't speak about NTR i liked it but the fact that the dev has set some traps along the game to fuck you up.
I especially hate when suddently you get a game over or a moment where you are set into a shitty situation because a long time ago you did something.
It's idiotic form the dev because it totally kills the mood and set you in a constant stress to guess if you should do something or not.
In this way i cannot enjoy the game, i don't play to get fucked up in the arse in every corner of the story! So i don't think that i will go on with this game, it's a shame because i loved the girls and the very hot sex scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: SirAlexander111
Mar 9, 2021
Beta cuck (mc or the writer who knows???) of the highest order if one can't even choose not to screw around when playing as a female mc.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I loved the game but in it there is a huge "NO, NO". I don't speak about NTR i liked it but the fact that the dev has set some traps along the game to fuck you up.
I especially hate when suddently you get a game over or a moment where you are set into a shitty situation because a long time ago you did something.
It's idiotic form the dev because it totally kills the mood and set you in a constant stress to guess if you should do something or not.
In this way i cannot enjoy the game, i don't play to get fucked up in the arse in every corner of the story! So i don't think that i will go on with this game, it's a shame because i loved the girls and the very hot sex scenes.
Maybe review your comments and try to be more coherent. I can't follow your thoughts?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes