javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
good game but how many times are you going to remake it remaster it etc before you get to .03 ? i feel like it should be .04 by now to be honest.

• Angry
Reactions: Raul

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
just say NO! to NTR and enjoy the game. lol
I say no to Male Protagonist. I can't identifiy my self into him.

Kill the Male Protagonist and continue with all Female Protagonist to the end of the game or just play Female Protagonistfrom the start. Like choose your gender

p.s.: Facepalm count as like
P.P.S.: Wow ho much like you gived me so fare. Nice, Nice, noice? Keep facepalming that like counte gonna broke eneternt. I just need some popcorn to what ya put such effort to give me these free facepalms. Really tasty.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Game - To be Fair i expected MC to Penetrate one of them :cool: Hope next update its not full teasing just full sex ahead :KEK: (y)
Good Luck with Updates (y)

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I say no to Male Protagonist. I can't identifiy my self into him.

Kill the Male Protagonist and continue with all Female Protagonist to the end of the game or just play Female Protagonistfrom the start. Like choose your gender
So you can't identifiy with the male mc but you can identifiy with the hot 30s female mc with huge tits and a hot sister. Lol. Both of them want to get fucked by a big dick..... Okay then.

Facepalm counts As a like.
Face palm to be the same as a like.

Keep the mc and continue with the story as it is. And add content and more of a story.

And apparently some of the male users here. Want to be dominated by a woman as they can identifiy with the female mc better than the male. Okay.

Keep facepalming . ...

Last edited:

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I'm sorry to see that my project has been misunderstood, now I will try to explain in detail what my thoughts are on the game I am creating.
The game will be centered on MC whether you choose to play my special definition of ntr or not.
In the next updates, the whole story of the version in Unity will also be carried over in Ren'py, so there will be Sara (Emma's younger sister), there will be Olivia (Emma's manager), and there will also be other characters that MC he will be able to woo and try to fuck them.
The thing I wanted to add for my personal pleasure is to be able to see, only if you want, what Emma does when she is away from MC, in this part it will all be skippable.
This is an example of how, even having chosen yes at the beginning of the game, it is possible to decide how Emma should behave when she is not with MC:
Taxi scene at night Rocco the taxi driver (first decisive choice):
- Convince Rocco to wait for you (with the promise of panties)
- Accept that Rocco goes home (there will be no more scenes with Rocco, Emma will have to find another way to get home).

Night taxi scene (only if you convinced Rocco to wait for you):
- Keep the promise, give the panties to Rocco (Scene where Emma takes off her panties and gives them to Rocco)
- You don't keep your promise (when you arrive at your destination, Emma greets Rocco and gets out of the taxi)

The scene where Emma tells the priest about the quarrel with her boyfriend, maybe I could have made the choice whether to have her tell it or not, but that being the reason that made Emma make the decision to leave her boyfriend, it would have happened anyway, either whether she tells it or not, unlike all the other subsequent scenes, where your decisions will make those scenes happen or not.
In the next updates there will be days Emma will not have appointments or work commitments, and others where Emma will have commitments that will take her away from MC, and when those commitments happen, maximum 1 or 2 in a day, I will show the scenes of what will happen to Emma. When however, Emma will be in the same place as MC (for example, at home) even if she is not present in the room with MC, there will be no solo scene of Emma.
I'm sorry for those who suggested me to abandon the path of MC, this is not what I will do, on the contrary I will carry it on and it will be the main one.
I hope my explanation is understandable, however thank you for your attention.

Only 1 clarification, by "skipabble" you mean it didn't happen? or that we just won't "see it" but it did happen?

In the language of this site, when you "skip" a scene it usually means it happened, and when you "avoid" a scene it didn't happen (the female character, for whatever reason didn't do anything with another char)

I think u mean it didn't happen, but this small clarification would put the matter to rest i think.
Great char designs btw! I look forward to all updates!

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
What's the extent of the NTR in this game so far?

Either way setting is really unique. A Father/Daughter incest game with the daughter being a MILF. Really unique set up. Looking forward to this.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
a Game without POV, is an instant cuck
XD
Edit: Facepalm count as a like
Wouldn't a POV game where the male protag looks to his feet while naked make that a cuck game? Well, as long as the MC is not , that is.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well totally not my kind of update but I am certain some guys will enjoy it.

But two small constructive criticisms: it feels kinda forced that you have to make out with the girls and the other one is that the daddy still looks too young for how mature the girls look (please don’t make the girls younger they look great)

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
What's the extent of the NTR in this game so far?

Either way setting is really unique. A Father/Daughter incest game with the daughter being a MILF. Really unique set up. Looking forward to this.
Well there's also occasional sharing events, which im really looking forward to.
I mean they're kind of not sharing, just Emma fooling around i guess.
MC doesnt seem to be a stuckup guy as seen from taxi scene.
Idk if dev is reading this but please dont make this game only between MC and Emma, there are shitton of romance games on the site already.
I wouldnt mind romance in this game but pls keep sharing as an option T_T

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Well there's also occasional sharing events, which im really looking forward to.
I mean they're kind of not sharing, just Emma fooling around i guess.
MC doesnt seem to be a stuckup guy as seen from taxi scene.
Idk if dev is reading this but please dont make this game only between MC and Emma, there are shitton of romance games on the site already.
I wouldnt mind romance in this game but pls keep sharing as an option T_T
Hello, please tell me did you seeing this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because I see that images in games folder and I cant see that scene.
So if you already see that scene, than please tell me how to see it.
Thanks for your help.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello, please tell me did you seeing this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because I see that images in games folder and I cant see that scene.
So if you already see that scene, than please tell me how to see it.
Thanks for your help.
I honestly dont know, they are probably placed there to tease us, remember Emma mentioned she will go into film set before the end of v0.02 . Also there's a very apparent clipping at 2nd picture, i hope it doesnt make into actual game. There are things like magnet tool in daz studio, when dev finally learns about how to move clothing i think we wont have that issue anymore.

Reactions: crisbr
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes