javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
The game is improving. But still has a way to go. Some of the boobs need to be redone. But the animation at the ending is by far the best so far. Overall once the small errors are fixed like the English and spelling errors. The game will be a good one to play. But the female mcs age needs to be redone or the mc age does. They basically look the same age. And the female mc Emma. Could use a make over as she's not the prettiest mc I've ever seen. And it kinda weird that her sister and almost every other female is prettier l. In terms of faces. Her body is perfect tho.

it's a game I'm going to keep following and once the errors are fixed and the dev shows he wants to improve the game instead of half assing it like alot devs do then I will throw my support behind them.

All in all check it out. It's worth the time checking out.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I'm sorry to see that my project has been misunderstood, now I will try to explain in detail what my thoughts are on the game I am creating.
The game will be centered on MC whether you choose to play my special definition of ntr or not.
In the next updates, the whole story of the version in Unity will also be carried over in Ren'py, so there will be Sara (Emma's younger sister), there will be Olivia (Emma's manager), and there will also be other characters that MC he will be able to woo and try to fuck them.
The thing I wanted to add for my personal pleasure is to be able to see, only if you want, what Emma does when she is away from MC, in this part it will all be skippable.
This is an example of how, even having chosen yes at the beginning of the game, it is possible to decide how Emma should behave when she is not with MC:
Taxi scene at night Rocco the taxi driver (first decisive choice):
- Convince Rocco to wait for you (with the promise of panties)
- Accept that Rocco goes home (there will be no more scenes with Rocco, Emma will have to find another way to get home).

Night taxi scene (only if you convinced Rocco to wait for you):
- Keep the promise, give the panties to Rocco (Scene where Emma takes off her panties and gives them to Rocco)
- You don't keep your promise (when you arrive at your destination, Emma greets Rocco and gets out of the taxi)

The scene where Emma tells the priest about the quarrel with her boyfriend, maybe I could have made the choice whether to have her tell it or not, but that being the reason that made Emma make the decision to leave her boyfriend, it would have happened anyway, either whether she tells it or not, unlike all the other subsequent scenes, where your decisions will make those scenes happen or not.
In the next updates there will be days Emma will not have appointments or work commitments, and others where Emma will have commitments that will take her away from MC, and when those commitments happen, maximum 1 or 2 in a day, I will show the scenes of what will happen to Emma. When however, Emma will be in the same place as MC (for example, at home) even if she is not present in the room with MC, there will be no solo scene of Emma.
I'm sorry for those who suggested me to abandon the path of MC, this is not what I will do, on the contrary I will carry it on and it will be the main one.
I hope my explanation is understandable, however thank you for your attention.
Thank you for explaining, but it's a pity that you had to no one asks anyone to download anything it's their choice, and it's fantasy, so you don't have to like NTR in RL to play a game which is a protagonist not your self unless you are engrossed in the RP element of games and as such either you are too young to be on this site or you should read the tags about the games content

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
She should look older than 22 since she is 30.
thats totally true. thats why male mc should look way older... like seriously older (at least in his early to mid 50s at the moment who looks like in his late 20s and same age or even younger than emma :LOL:)

great update by the way! (way better than last one in my opinion) many great animations, tits look amazing (some funny animations too (like the guy in the fence :LOL:), many options, new hot really pretty girls (Olivia and Manuela both gorgoeus! i personally like Manuela even more - both look like in their 20s. wonder what you will do with them :devilish:) absolutely loved the Mr Grey content and wished there would be even more - really really hot! can't wait for the next one (i assume in one or two months?) if it will be similar or even more kinky :)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Dev derped, he started using SHOW instead of SCENE and the game lags and takes 1GB+ RAM. You can change all 184 "show " to "scene " (with space) in Notepad++ and the game is lag free.
I have replaced "show" with "scene" and now I only see the text. Indeed, the game does not stay almost stopped but I do not see the scene, I only read the text. have I done something wrong?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There's some inconsistencies on the writing on the second day, Emma calls the mc dad or daddy more than one occasion even though I chose her relationship to be sister. Also, if Emma is your sister, Sarah should also be your little sister, but instead she's a completely stranger to the mc.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch01.rpy", line 2160, in script
    if segui == 0:
  File "game/ch01.rpy", line 2160, in <module>
    if segui == 0:
NameError: name 'segui' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch01.rpy", line 2160, in script
    if segui == 0:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch01.rpy", line 2160, in <module>
    if segui == 0:
NameError: name 'segui' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
v 0.02 update 1 
Thu Jun 23 00:52:45 2022
this an issue with using an old save?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes