tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
How does ntr work in this game? in the image file it shows a scene in the bus but i can't find it

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
How does ntr work in this game? in the image file it shows a scene in the bus but i can't find it
Pretty simple, Emma your wife,daughter, sister or whatever prefix you give her will bang/tease lots of random dudes behind your back or even with you besides her.
Depending on the choices you make you will skip over the scenes so try replaying the game with different choices to find them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can just chill and have a laugh while seeing how she bangs randos like a beggar
while she canot have MC ... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I'm enjoying the Remake, but out of curiosity, why remove the pubic hair? Not gonna lie almost all games have taken away the pubes, but it is a fetish to have it some people like it I'm one.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm enjoying the Remake, but out of curiosity, why remove the pubic hair? Not gonna lie almost all games have taken away the pubes, but it is a fetish to have it some people like it I'm one.
My guess? It's just easier to leave it off.
Perhaps there is a trick to it but from my experience, adding pubic hair takes a lot of time and effort to get right and I have found that it often needs re-adjusting with every new pose.

Reactions: EdPokol

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Sorry, but if you're referring to Emma, she never had pubic hair, not even in the previous version. Paola had them, and she also has them in the new version, they are blond, and perhaps you have not noticed them, but I can assure you that they are there.
ch0ev12-03.jpg

Reactions: tappp92 and crisbr

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry, but if you're referring to Emma, she never had pubic hair, not even in the previous version. Paola had them, and she also has them in the new version, they are blond, and perhaps you have not noticed them, but I can assure you that they are there.
View attachment 1581470
I see that now. It was that first scene that threw me off, because I remember her having it in the first game, but she didn't have it in this version.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
The girl is as gorgeous as the english is bad.
Few background story probably because of the relationship "naming"... I think it does a disservice to most of the VNs that use it and the same happens here.
Animations aren't needed unless for sex scenes so it's a waste of work, but sure, do your thing.
I have a neutral relation with the 3 letter word and I always choose YES when asked, as I want to see if it's well done. I have no issues with any kink if it's well done. Here I don't even know what to think about it and the game in general. It goes from a sluty scene to the next... I'll wait for the next couple of updates before forming a definitive opinion. Since I play these mostly for the stories and not the lewd content, unfortunately I have to say that so far my opinion of Forgive is negative.

Thank you and the best of luck.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
this game doesn't wait around for the incest and other crazy shit to happen does it? Jumps right in...
I'm gonna keep my eye on this...

Reactions: oaiki

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Do we have any update from the dev?
yes kinda. he is hard working on more kinky ntr content. he slightly changed the sara (she looks a bit more mature now but didn't lose her hot curves which is great in my opinion!) also a preview of a part of the new location which is i assume the summer/holiday house. but no release or scene list or anything yet give him time

Reactions: crisbr and @ssasin

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
yes kinda. he is hard working on more kinky ntr content. he slightly changed the sara (she looks a bit more mature now but didn't lose her hot curves which is great in my opinion!) also a preview of a part of the new location which is i assume the summer/holiday house. but no release or scene list or anything yet give him time
Thanks for the update mate!!!

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
a couple of bugs i have:
1. my name isn't showing in text box, just the internal variable.
1644792022306.png
2. Emma love points for MC get reset to 0 (was on 22/23 depending on Paola interaction) on entering first Rocco cab ride, MC retains lovepoints on his end.
1644793934906.png
happens again after 2nd Rocco taxi ride going to ex-bf.
could it be because i choose the same name as another character?
1644796012922.png
that point was from interacting with Mark after agreeing to striptease for ex-bf.
changing MC name to marc stopped loss of points but still isn't appearing in text box just [p] variable.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1645244135369.png

Update ... me VS programming :)

Hello dear supporters.
I am working on the next version.
I have a little hard time developing the phone interactions but I found someone to help me with this little problem.
Programming is not my strong skill.. actually it is my worst skill.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you update of my progress.
Thank you for your support
With love
Sofia XXX

Reactions: EdPokol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1645244188134.png

Working on version 0.3

Hello my dear supporters,
I am working now on version 0.3
It will have much more content and ton of new characters.
The very first day at the university... and I will not tell you what will happen.
The girls have secrets :)

Thank you for your support.
Sofia XXX

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes