Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Well that was a wake up call when Emma's phone started ringing...glad I was not using head phones.
Dev should turn the volume of that ringing a bit down.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh so happy to hear from the game! :love: even i hoped for a bigger update still just happy the creator is still doing this great game. was a proud supporter till i got private issues. please more and i hope the next update will be with the priest or some shoot she agreed to would be hot too. (i am addicted to ntr games and i really like the fm mc and paola)

Reactions: cols2501

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Wow, creator got my rating thrown out. So ridiculous and I gave him a 3 star which was actually being generous. So I'll just post it here.

Not sure why this is rated so high. At the current level that renders are done by other creators these are well below average. The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense as well, so don't look here for good storytelling. Some of the animations are okay, but the quality is inconsistent.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Wow, creator got my rating thrown out. So ridiculous and I gave him a 3 star which was actually being generous. So I'll just post it here.

Not sure why this is rated so high. At the current level that renders are done by other creators these are well below average. The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense as well, so don't look here for good storytelling. Some of the animations are okay, but the quality is inconsistent.
The game is good because it has a lot of fancy petting and teasing done with fantasy. A fresh source for those who are tired of the monotonous and dull sex scenes from hundreds of other games. Also, there is an element of seduction of a naive girl. And this is something that other games also lack.

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
So I'm on Emma's path and it's like a couple of renders. I'm guessing the dev put the breaks on Emma and is concentrating on the side characters for now, too bad I liked the steady flow, very rare these days.

cols2501

Jun 12, 2021
oh so happy to hear from the game! :love: even i hoped for a bigger update still just happy the creator is still doing this great game. was a proud supporter till i got private issues. please more and i hope the next update will be with the priest or some shoot she agreed to would be hot too. (i am addicted to ntr games and i really like the fm mc and paola)
Dude, I love this game. I do hope there is more to come. also just wish the Dev/creator kept us more upto date, even if its a couple of sentences telling us whats happening

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Welp, that was a waste of banwidth. No new meaningful content. All 3 of the paths at the 'joint' scene were all there in the previous update. You get a few extra renders in bed at the end, and that's it. I checked both versions, just to make sure I wasn't crazy or missing anything. Nope. In fact, the prior update is actually a few MB larger than then latest one (643MB v 640MB).

Screenshot 2023-02-15 005059.png

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
You get a few extra renders in bed at the end, and that's it.
Did the same check and came up with the same conclusion but then checked the script and there actually is new content. New scenes in a variety of choices (how many I dont remember, not because of their number but because of my memory ;) ).

To reach the new content you have to start at the point where you decide if McGrey joins the party and dont invite him. Have fun.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
We got some update:
to get and see new content we
have to start at the point where
we get to decide if McGrey joins the party
and DO NOT INVITE HIM!!!!!

Okay. One, I hate when devs backfill content. Starting up a new update and seeing an 'end of content' screen is never fun. Two, the 'new' content is litterally just copy-paste of the previous update, but with a different old man. It is all of the same choices, leads to the same joint scene, with the same three outcomes resulting in the same three sex scenes (one of which is literally identical, because it is the MC/Emma/Paola threesome). The only difference is swapping out Mr Grey for Lerry. It is effectively a palette swap.

Also, unless you keep save points religiously at every decision point like I do, you'll need to go hunting back to get to that point; which for the record was 9 decision points back from the end of the content.

So I stand by my prior statement. No new meaningful content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the well documented response. We can now put an end to the ”no new content”
squabble and move on to whatever is responsible for drawing each gamer to this game
is all that matters to new gamers eager for some ad about a new game to try
and to the dev, getting to know the target audience for this game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
netorase ... is sharing....
That's exactly what i said: sharing and it's particular form of swinging are not netorare (NTR) but at best they are netorase, if you manga kids really need to use japanese terms instead of normal western ones. What i said is that if this game has only cheating (NTR) and not sharing, then the tag "swinging" should be removed coz there is no swinging in the game and cheating is not swinging.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The incest part in this game makes no sense. I chose the MC to be the brother of Emma because he couldn't be her father being of quite the same age. Apart from the fact that it makes no sense for a sister to "leave" her brother because he fucks her best friend, we then get this dialogue:
3346320d2c8a1e89a33afba478164c7a.jpg 11a30d4ca1b621fb5a5192627a869aa6.jpg
So Sara is Emma's little sister. OK. That means that Sara is also MC's little sister. How the heck did he not have the "opportunity" to meet his little sister? In fact that would be even more strange if Emma was MC's daughter. Then Sara would be also his daughter. And he didn't meet her???

Not to mention that although i chose MC to be Emma's brother, she calls him "DAD":
eac46537d70464e529bbf2f276546db7.jpg 9579816320b93e8ea304c473614ac72d.jpg

Therefore advise for new players: don't set Emma as daughter or sister coz it makes no sense. Just define her as girl friend to not get such stupid dialogues.

Last edited:

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
The incest part in this game makes no sense. I chose the MC to be the brother of Emma because he couldn't be her father being of quite the same age. Apart from the fact that it makes no sense for a sister to "leave" her brother because he fucks her best friend, we then get this dialogue:
View attachment 2458386 View attachment 2458388
So Sara is Emma's little sister. OK. That means that Sara is also MC's little sister. How the heck did he not have the "opportunity" to meet his little sister? In fact that would be even more strange if Emma was MC's daughter. Then Sara would be also his daughter. And he didn't meet her???

Not to mention that although i chose MC to be Emma's brother, she calls him "DAD":
View attachment 2458412 View attachment 2458425

Therefore advise for new players: don't set Emma as daughter or sister coz it makes no sense. Just define her as girl friend to not get such stupid dialogues.
I don't know... To me, what's weird is how the MC seems to jump from 45-ish to 60 something depending on the scene. It's almost like the dev didn't use the same model for all the renders or that some textures were updated as the game was being developed. Sometimes he doesn't have that many wrinkles and his hair is not so gray, then the next scene, he clearly looks like an old man with a giant penis. So it's not like MC is consistently around Emma's age.

The dev says the relationship selector works for daugther and sister as well as "anything else", but the whole story was clearly developed with Emma being MC's daugther. As you pointed out, the dev unintentionally left a couple of dad references here and there, but it's not just that. The story doesn't work otherwise, so I prefer to just suspend disbelief and think of MC as this guy who had a daugther at 18-20 and now he's around 50, but simply looks younger than that. He could even be younger. Emma doesn't really look 30.

I don't agree with your theory about Emma's sister, though. Emma's mother obviously divorced MC at some point (makes sense if they were specially young and he had absolutely no problem cheating on her), then started another family and had Sara. I don't see the flaw there.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes