SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Consider the game abandoned and its not the first time either. Reason they don't have many supporters and the fact that the first release was bigger then any other after, not much going on at all. Sucks tbh it had potential but couldn't take off. Devs gotta understand you got to put forth work to get supporters (and keep them).
That's not the reason, read the post directly above...

Dev is just doing this for fun...

Today I received new information from my boss.
Unfortunately I will have to be off site again next month.
At this point I'm seriously considering suspending my page until I can get back to regular work on the game.
I'm sorry, I don't want to fool you and make you wait forever.
Meanwhile I have disabled payments also for the month of June, then I will evaluate whether to suspend the page or not.
I would love to be able to work on the game, but I have a family to support, and to do that I need to work.
As long as I could work continuously on the game, I was able to release updates, but now the time I can devote to the game is a few hours on weekends.
It becomes very complicated to be able to create content with this little time available.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. sorry didn't online for a year .. last time i heard that the Dev is back after abandoned .. but that time it was ver 3

and now i back again and its update 3 again .. is there any new update he make all this year or its abandoned again ?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Depends on your preferences. What are you looking for in other games similar to this game?
  • female mc
  • curvy girls - especially fmc
  • very similar body and tits to fmc
  • possible ntr, voyeur, corruption
  • much sex
  • no combat
  • many ugly and especially old guys which are if possible smaller than the fmc
  • render quality good to very good
  • animations not needed but again much sex

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes