Garen

May 6, 2017
There is some real potential for a sequel for this one if the devs are interested again.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I'm not saying it makes it any better for the player necessarily, but to be fair, the wife has no idea she's married to the MC. So she's not with the other guy in an effort to cuck him or get revenge or anything. I know a lot of players still really hated that, but it's technically understandable in the situation of everything when the Paradise leaves. But for some, they still hate that the wife is with another man, and for some the non-MC sex still happening is too much even if not seen.

New players should be aware of that before playing, because that may or may not be something they're OK with in the game. Also, that is mainly in the first bit of the game. Once a certain event happens, you don't really have that even mentioned again until the very last part.
My problem is the description puts it in such a way as you can protect your family. However, your wife is just whisked away right off the bat, no choices or anything.
I think at one point you say to give her memories back fast, but nothing really happens with that. Maybe I missed something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My problem is the description puts it in such a way as you can protect your family. However, your wife is just whisked away right off the bat, no choices or anything.
I think at one point you say to give her memories back fast, but nothing really happens with that. Maybe I missed something.
Yeah, I think Void Star changed directions a few times in the course of making this. Either he wasn't happy with his plans and changed them as he went along, or he was just flying by the seat of his pants in the first place. I tend to think it was the second one, but I can't say for certain. I recall several people being upset by that, although I was never interested in her myself.

3.00 star(s) 74 Votes