RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jdiego

Jan 14, 2018
copied and pasted from the discord - 16/10/2021

"Hey all it's been a while, but here to give an update on things. As the story for this patch has been re made somethings have changed and I will address these below. Pretty much everything for this update is done, most of the testing will be happening tomorrow and Sunday, so the build will be out very soon.

Content that has been made:
- Event with Lily
- Event with Amelia
- Event with Caroline
- Events with Charlotte and Rosie
- Special scene with Charlotte and Rosie in the lake (Emperor tier only)
- Added more 3D scenes
- All story events are finished (Troll Slayer Part 1)
- Added new quests
- New areas
- New goblin girl character
- New monster

Content that needs to be done:
- 3D images for afternoon events for Charlotte and Rosie
- Testing/bug fixes

Note - All $5 patreon's will get this update early and all Emperor tier patreon's will get the additional scenes that will be a separate version of the game.
Could you share a link to the devs discord? Cant seem to find it

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Since they don't seem to make any update public any idea when it might be uploaded here?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the ntr is the three goblins going after the mc's female family?
Any of that in there already?

Wonder what the goblin girl is going to look like. The only ones I can remember looking really good from one of this site's games (and aren't just humans with paint and pointed ears) are Mol (can't remember the game name) and the goblin alchemist from Corrupted Kingdom.

Edit: Aww. She's just a painted human with pointy ears :(
Looked at the images in-game. Looks like two handjobs, one facial, and a bit of masturbation. Deleted until there's some content.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhaiguize

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Good story in the description. Are there animations or not?
Opening the files only showed me two very short animation loops from the same scene. So technically 'yes', but only one part of one scene, lol.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
What a bug...after killing the elder wolf i get a scene with Charlotte stretching with the goblin.
Then i come back to the cave and the two sprites are gone. I don't see the MC nor the companion Rosie...But i can still move...Just can't see where...
I noticed the layout of the elder wolf cave changes after the cut scene...
LUL.png
Anyway except for one lousy handjob scene, there isn't any content...With the devs pace in two years we will see some proper action...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

wrathpower

Aug 1, 2018
ok anyone else having the game freeze after ur in the forest with rosie getting berries or whatever and right after she says thats the wrong question how many can we carry?
theres nothing i can do, i get stuck game freezes

Ar_Dryder

Jan 30, 2020
also could u share the save file. Finally found the save location of this game, check here,

C:\users\username\appdata\local\userdata\default\forgotten royals of astella

this game really has a weird save location. Most rpg save them inside game folder.
Found it to be at C:\Users\<userid>\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Forgotten Royals of Astella
Thanks

Reactions: Hermies
May 16, 2017
Finally some action. Good update, the story is going well and there are many possible scenes for each part of the story thanks to the fantasy world (orcs, globlins, etc). Dev could add other things like magic trees/plants, bad elves, gnomes etc... could be just part of scene, not needed to part of the main story.

I don't like monster girls but good work on the goblin girl, i hope she fucks the little shy boy lol

One thing that the dev should watch is the rotes... when you have the option to choose a girl to follow you for the main story, it opens more rooms for bugs and a lot of time/work demanding. Of course when it's well made it's way better than linear games, but be careful not to rush things and ruin the game. For exemple, in this update when you choose Rosie to follow you, Charlotte stays in the camp but we get nothing new from her, not a single different scene/progress, different from Caroline, that was a very good scene. So i recommend to add properly scenes for the 2 rotes, so we can't be disappointed. I was hoping more good scenes with Charlotte because she is my fav char but... at least the Caroline scene was compensaded :):)

Oct 20, 2018
Finally some action. Good update, the story is going well and there are many possible scenes for each part of the story thanks to the fantasy world (orcs, globlins, etc). Dev could add other things like magic trees/plants, bad elves, gnomes etc... could be just part of scene, not needed to part of the main story.

I don't like monster girls but good work on the goblin girl, i hope she fucks the little shy boy lol

One thing that the dev should watch is the rotes... when you have the option to choose a girl to follow you for the main story, it opens more rooms for bugs and a lot of time/work demanding. Of course when it's well made it's way better than linear games, but be careful not to rush things and ruin the game. For exemple, in this update when you choose Rosie to follow you, Charlotte stays in the camp but we get nothing new from her, not a single different scene/progress, different from Caroline, that was a very good scene. So i recommend to add properly scenes for the 2 rotes, so we can't be disappointed. I was hoping more good scenes with Charlotte because she is my fav char but... at least the Caroline scene was compensaded :):)
what actions in it so far? if you dont mind me asking

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes