RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

BobDylan69

Jun 5, 2017
One from first quest Berry hunting, how to make it ? it say its in Astells woods but i can walk in Amellia woods 1-2 and cant there take anything. Also cant find any road to Astellas woods.
Go towards to top left of the map, there is a spot where you can hop across the water

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
whats the difference between 0.3 and 0.3 emperor tier?
Emperor tier have a special scene where in the other versions dont.

Now, the question is, is this 3.0 which ended where the goblin massaged the queen or nah? Im confused cuz the change log only says n/a

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Only one different scene during the lake bath Rosie and Charlotte I think!

JohnnyGigo

Feb 13, 2020
I must be way too tired because I can't find the berries in the woods. Anyone care to help a nub?
the last berries are up on a little hill in the top right corner of the right map, you have to climb like the vines or whatever to get to it, and the other 2 are easy to find also on the right map, they are in the trees with small purple dots on the leaves

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
anyone know how to see the empire tier bonus stuff?
Its right at the beginning of the new content in this last patch, right after you get back to camp and "check in" on your mom and little sis sleeping. if you don't have the extra content you see the red haired girl and your older sis walking off to have a bath and hats it. If you DO have the extra content you see the whole bath they take and they fool around.
If you have a save at the beginning of this last patches content load that up.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Its right at the beginning of the new content in this last patch, right after you get back to camp and "check in" on your mom and little sis sleeping. if you don't have the extra content you see the red haired girl and your older sis walking off to have a bath and hats it. If you DO have the extra content you see the whole bath they take and they fool around.
If you have a save at the beginning of this last patches content load that up.
ah okay thank you :)

May 16, 2017
So this extra content is just a quick scene in the lake? Well, although i love Charlotte, this was kinda disappointing. I don't like lesbian content. But the game is good, slowly progressing, but progressing, i like that.

Reactions: crookscomp

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
So this extra content is just a quick scene in the lake? Well, although i love Charlotte, this was kinda disappointing. I don't like lesbian content. But the game is good, slowly progressing, but progressing, i like that.
its technically not "new" content its the highest level on their patreon *as far as i know*

May 16, 2017
its technically not "new" content its the highest level on their patreon *as far as i know*
Ah, i see. That could explain the faults in the storyline even in this tier, like the scene in the lake with Rosie and Charlotte. Suddenly they are in the lake and then some random scenes getting back, and then they are back to camp. It makes no sense... maybe the dev is joining piece by piece the whole story/scene each update, like a puzzle, but this is bad... it will be hard to maintain focus and if he prolongs a scene, may become confusing. I hope is not the case.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes