RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
Could someone please write, what contains the latest patreon post and if they have written, when they plan to release the new version? Anticipating questions, I myself would gladly support them and pay that dollar or more, because I think the game just deserves it, but once when I paid 15$ and criticized their laziness, poor excuses and so on (which is true by the way, we all can see that), they banned me on patreon and unfortunately even if I wanted to, I have no way to see what they posted. Thanks in advance :D

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
Could someone please write, what contains the latest patreon post and if they have written, when they plan to release the new version? Anticipating questions, I myself would gladly support them and pay that dollar or more, because I think the game just deserves it, but once when I paid 15$ and criticized their laziness, poor excuses and so on (which is true by the way, we all can see that), they banned me on patreon and unfortunately even if I wanted to, I have no way to see what they posted. Thanks in advance :D
why would u pay $15 then tell them there lazy ??? you do know that patreon is there so they can make money right ???if u say something like the game is shit or there lazy they're not going to just let it ride.i get you want to support them it just seems like you just gave them $15 for nothing

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
why would u pay $15 then tell them there lazy ??? you do know that patreon is there so they can make money right ???if u say something like the game is shit or there lazy they're not going to just let it ride.i get you want to support them it just seems like you just gave them $15 for nothing
I think, that I wasn't clear enough. I gave them 15$, because the game itself is great and deserves for that ammount of support. I know, that Patreon was created to make money, but that what they are doing is just exaggeration. They almost always break their word, and it's shame to see such a good game in hands of such greedy for money developers. They even broke their word recently when they said, that they would release information on version 0.4 within 2 days, and they did it after 3 days. Maybe to you such constant breaking of their word is nothing, but to me it's unacceptable and makes them not credible at all. I got banned probably, because I and other people were discussing whether we will see version 0.3 in 2020 or in 2021. Let's add, that when we talked about that, it was late october/early november. I wrote then, that there is no hope to count on 0.3 release in 2020, because probably as usual, there will be weak excuses and the update will appear in 2021. Of course I was right and others shared a similar opinion. Let's be honest. This game doesn't deserve such greedy for money, constantly breaking their words and always finding excuses developers. They care more about money than of game itself, which is just sad. If their approach is ok for you, then I feel sorry for you.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
While I will not claim anything about their credibility as far as I recall their emperor tier claims 3 days early access and from what I recall on 0.3 release it was 4-5 days. Out of greedy devolopers or just idiotic people I'd most likely just think of Summertime Saga considering how long their updates take and i would doubt they work 40 hours a week on that considering the amount of money they get from Patreon. Pretty sure they get paid more then 90% of workers in my country

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Hello guys, we are also creating another goblin game, try it here , and if the game pleases you , kindly considering supporting our team if possible, Enjoy...

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-legend-of-the-goblins-v0-1-mad_rabbit_works.75861/
In all honesty at least they actually looks like what goblins often do instead of weird looking green humans with pointy ears of hot female that looks exactly like a human with pointy ears.
Then again I prefer hand drawn for images then DAZ

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
I think, that I wasn't clear enough. I gave them 15$, because the game itself is great and deserves for that ammount of support. I know, that Patreon was created to make money, but that what they are doing is just exaggeration. They almost always break their word, and it's shame to see such a good game in hands of such greedy for money developers. They even broke their word recently when they said, that they would release information on version 0.4 within 2 days, and they did it after 3 days. Maybe to you such constant breaking of their word is nothing, but to me it's unacceptable and makes them not credible at all. I got banned probably, because I and other people were discussing whether we will see version 0.3 in 2020 or in 2021. Let's add, that when we talked about that, it was late october/early november. I wrote then, that there is no hope to count on 0.3 release in 2020, because probably as usual, there will be weak excuses and the update will appear in 2021. Of course I was right and others shared a similar opinion. Let's be honest. This game doesn't deserve such greedy for money, constantly breaking their words and always finding excuses developers. They care more about money than of game itself, which is just sad. If their approach is ok for you, then I feel sorry for you.
Greedy really!! like we are earning thousands of $ and not delivery anything like some other big developers do or we making a very slow burn game like AWAM posting updates in every 4 months. If we would be greedy than at the month of december we won't have paused the payment. And about your banning you got what you deserve we don't tolerant mocking, insulting or disrespecting anyone on discord or on patreon. So stop your whining of what happen to you and don't falsely accuse us for anything in this forum.

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
Greedy really!! like we are earning thousands of $ and not delivery anything like some other big developers do or we making a very slow burn game like AWAM posting updates in every 4 months. If we would be greedy than at the month of december we won't have paused the payment. And about your banning you got what you deserve we don't tolerant mocking, insulting or disrespecting anyone on discord or on patreon. So stop your whining of what happen to you and don't falsely accuse us for anything in this forum.
The fact, that others are dishonest and break their word don't mean, that you should be like they are or slightl better. Defending yourself by saying, that after all they are worse than you is just pathetic. Just because you cancelled a payment once doesn't make you a saint, because without that you would have lost the remainings of reliability after so many months of delays and poor excuses. You really can't read with understanding, can you? I didn't insult anyone on discord or patreon. I, along with others, have written the truth about your constant breaking of your word and moving of deadlines. How long did the 0.3 update take to create? From 2 october to 28 januar. That's nearly 4 months for update, that have inside something like 20 min content? In your opinion that's a good result for such a long term of development? Let's be honest. I got banned for telling the truth about your laziness and constant excuses, not for insulting anyone. You guys can't handle true criticism and you immediately ban for telling the truth. I'm not crying over this ban. All I'm doing is pointing out your laziness, poor excuses and lack of acceptance of honest criticism. Fortunately, there are plenty of other creators, who are reliable and give all heart in their projects. I hope, that this great game gets in future creators like this game deserves to get. I will not waste any more time on you. Goodbye.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
The fact, that others are dishonest and break their word don't mean, that you should be like they are or slightl better. Defending yourself by saying, that after all they are worse than you is just pathetic. Just because you cancelled a payment once doesn't make you a saint, because without that you would have lost the remainings of reliability after so many months of delays and poor excuses. You really can't read with understanding, can you? I didn't insult anyone on discord or patreon. I, along with others, have written the truth about your constant breaking of your word and moving of deadlines. How long did the 0.3 update take to create? From 2 october to 28 januar. That's nearly 4 months for update, that have inside something like 20 min content? In your opinion that's a good result for such a long term of development? Let's be honest. I got banned for telling the truth about your laziness and constant excuses, not for insulting anyone. You guys can't handle true criticism and you immediately ban for telling the truth. I'm not crying over this ban. All I'm doing is pointing out your laziness, poor excuses and lack of acceptance of honest criticism. Fortunately, there are plenty of other creators, who are reliable and give all heart in their projects. I hope, that this great game gets in future creators like this game deserves to get. I will not waste any more time on you. Goodbye.
You can criticize our game, our story, our characters, our scenes anything you don't like in the game but you don't have the right to tell us we are lazy, greedy and we give constant excuses etc. you don't know us what we are doing how we are doing things. If you or any other supporter of patreon or in f9 have any question or issue with us you can directly discuss with us on personal message(we are always available). But you choose a public forum to insult and criticize us. i would have ignored your post but you said us greedy etc things which is a personal attack on us and this is not good.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Actually justin 13 while I have to agree with the fact that the reasons for the delay were feeling rather ... (from what I recall first it was unknown proceeded by computer problems then writer ghosting it) it's best to say let bygones be bygones. However, the way you reacted to someone just because of what they wrote is actually quite bad I'd rather say best to ignore it because it's more ending up a bad PR strike than a positive one. Things like that are an occupational hazard I've known developers that received worse feedback than that including death threats and they just proceeded to ignore it because that's the best action one can take in that scenario. Be it public or non-public simply ignore it and prove it wrong in the future that would be my suggestion at least.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Actually justin 13 while I have to agree with the fact that the reasons for the delay were feeling rather ... (from what I recall first it was unknown proceeded by computer problems then writer ghosting it) it's best to say let bygones be bygones. However, the way you reacted to someone just because of what they wrote is actually quite bad I'd rather say best to ignore it because it's more ending up a bad PR strike than a positive one. Things like that are an occupational hazard I've known developers that received worse feedback than that including death threats and they just proceeded to ignore it because that's the best action one can take in that scenario. Be it public or non-public simply ignore it and prove it wrong in the future that would be my suggestion at least.
yeah i know and i too don't like arguing with someone even if he is wrong but i had to do it beacause it was a personal attack.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes