RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
Trasher2018

I'm the writer for the last two updates. All of the berries are in the same map, you can just go to the map where you picked one before and you should be able to find all of them there. You don't need to kill anything or go anywhere else for that.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
I cant see myself, i was doing the king wolf mission and after killing the elder, i cant see myself on the screen.

wellshit.jpg

EDIT: Well, atleast once i could end that mission (not without dificulties) now it seems everything is fine again.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad the renders often dont match with the context of the story. The lake that is in bright daylight (but it should be at least dawn or early evening) then later when the queen gets washed and the whole scene is a stone building, but they should be in a tent.

The writing itself is strange ... doesnt feel right. Cant really point it out as a non-native speaker.

And last but not least you have the annoyances of the engine (e.g. slow text speed).

At the end the game just ends and you cant save anymore ... that sucks too. Now I have to replay alot ... but because of the linear story I guess it doesnt matter that much. It is a kinetic novel with alot of running, bad engine and boring fighting. :/

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone else know how to resolve the issue with the characters disappearing after killing the wolf elder?

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Ok I played the new update.but I didn't see any Ntr for rose.i mean I had gone and killed the Orcs with Charlotte. But then at night mc says I go drink with Charlotte but it's bugged and scene with rose appears

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
ok anyone else having the game freeze after ur in the forest with rosie getting berries or whatever and right after she says thats the wrong question how many can we carry?
theres nothing i can do, i get stuck game freezes
I have the same issue. Have you found a solution?

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
so the game its 50 minutes long ? i ve playd it and it took me only 50 m after the female orc scene end ....?????

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
This game is surprisingly good! The story and characters are really well done and I look forward to how the goblins make their dream of a soft skin harem come true. The only thing that I disliked were some typos and weird sentences. But other than that it's a great ntr game with a good story.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
It has potential, I hope some of the girls fight the protag at some point and are completely corrupted by the goblins. I kind of want to see an NTR/corruption system in any game where the capture feature is implemented and if you don't rescue a party member in time they just become a part of the boss you have to fight that you lost to. Then you have to fight them with the boss to get them back in their right state of mind to progress in the story. Then bad end ensues if you don't win.

That's the kind of system that would really sell a ton of NTR RPG games. The NTR games that come close to this system are unfortunately a few SRPGS which don't really go into any sort of character development.

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
Let's give the developer enough time to work on the project, which is promising, and he is committed every month from
I think we give him enough toys to work with the game, for example, or three months, and thanks for his efforts to play the game

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes