RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

TheVillain

Mar 8, 2017
This was posted in their Discord

NoxAeternae04/19/2021
Hey Kent, I was waiting for one of the other guys to answer this but I'll try my best. Considering this is the last update of the first chapter of the game(which was pretty chaotic development-wise), it took a lot more time and effort for me to write. Not just because it is longer but also because it needs to tie up everything that happened while also setting up everything that will lead the story to the various endings we have planned. The script is %95 percent done right now, it needs some tweaks here and there but other than that all events have been written. After script, Goblin does the CG's which usually takes around a week but again as this update is bigger and has more complicated scenes, it's possible it might take longer. Creating the game in the engine also usually takes around a week to ten days unless some sort of big bug whoops our asses and we struggle to find a good solution. So while I'm not sure what the release date would be, if everything goes well it might be ready by the end of the month. If not, we'll do our best to get it done before the first week of May is over. April has been a really busy month for everyone on the team including myself so thank you all for your patience. Hopefully the extra effort will make the wait worth it.

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
This was posted in their Discord

NoxAeternae04/19/2021
Hey Kent, I was waiting for one of the other guys to answer this but I'll try my best. Considering this is the last update of the first chapter of the game(which was pretty chaotic development-wise), it took a lot more time and effort for me to write. Not just because it is longer but also because it needs to tie up everything that happened while also setting up everything that will lead the story to the various endings we have planned. The script is %95 percent done right now, it needs some tweaks here and there but other than that all events have been written. After script, Goblin does the CG's which usually takes around a week but again as this update is bigger and has more complicated scenes, it's possible it might take longer. Creating the game in the engine also usually takes around a week to ten days unless some sort of big bug whoops our asses and we struggle to find a good solution. So while I'm not sure what the release date would be, if everything goes well it might be ready by the end of the month. If not, we'll do our best to get it done before the first week of May is over. April has been a really busy month for everyone on the team including myself so thank you all for your patience. Hopefully the extra effort will make the wait worth it.

Thanks for the information provided to us, and I thank you for the effort made, but I have a note not for the time, but I want a longer content and we wait for your future creativity and thank you

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Sorry guys.but does anyone has save for rose and Charlotte?????I couldn't go for rose ntr route this update unfortunately. If anyone has both saves I would appreciate???

May 16, 2017
Why does this happen???I gone out with Charlotte and it says she's waiting by lake but the rose appears and after everything goes with rose??is it a bug or did I go somewhere wrong??I want to see rose ntr.what should I do?
It's a bug. If you want to see Rose path with the goblin you have to choose Charlotte to go on missions with you, then Rose will stay and train with the goblin, but nothing good happens yet so you are not missing much.

Reactions: ustar

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
It's a bug. If you want to see Rose path with the goblin you have to choose Charlotte to go on missions with you, then Rose will stay and train with the goblin, but nothing good happens yet so you are not missing much.
That's what I did.but still rose appears at lake with mc.do you have the save???I want it for when the new update comes

May 16, 2017
That's what I did.but still rose appears at lake with mc.do you have the save???I want it for when the new update comes
But you didnt trigger any part of Rose's solo scenes? As i said there's nothing with her yet and i believe it will take a while to update her content.
Sorry but i dont have the game because i had to format my pc.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
But you didnt trigger any part of Rose's solo scenes? As i said there's nothing with her yet and i believe it will take a while to update her content.
Sorry but i dont have the game because i had to format my pc.
I guess I will try again. But with new update if you share the save after playing ver 5.i would appreciate

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
Great game, the leading goblin should ongoing to be clever and not caught in his plans. A little more resistance from the girls were fine (especially the queen). Is there a chance of further mac-versions? I'm not a fan of combat but there was no real strong enemy so long, thats a little bit boring. I think, what's the goal of reaching higher levels and gaining gold without risk? Maybee I'm not able to see the purpose for a later coming scene. Really nice although. Is there a chance to buy a coffee? The dev will deserve it. kind regards

Dec 14, 2020
Great game, the leading goblin should ongoing to be clever and not caught in his plans. A little more resistance from the girls were fine (especially the queen). Is there a chance of further mac-versions? I'm not a fan of combat but there was no real strong enemy so long, thats a little bit boring. I think, what's the goal of reaching higher levels and gaining gold without risk? Maybee I'm not able to see the purpose for a later coming scene. Really nice although. Is there a chance to buy a coffee? The dev will deserve it. kind regards
As far as I understand, the risk is that the girls are corrupted. The longer you stay away, the more corrupted they get.

Reactions: ossi06
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes