RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Played the new update 0.4 (thanks Fushan ) here's my quick thoughts.
Pretty good size update for only a months worth of time. Render quality still looking good if not better (although I did notice some graphical mistakes Lily's face being a very different color in lesbian scene in the head/chin area.) as far as each girl...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats all my thoughts! New writer is doing a great job it seems! keep up the good work!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Huh.. Well that's new.. Would have been better imo if you played as the Goblins for the NTR or just straight up rape..

Too bad it's not, might have actually played this.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. I tried it - even when it is RPGM ... but its boring and broken.

You play a boring fight, search for your trigger. Some strange conversation and a stupid plan (why leaving the castle? o_O) and then you have to search for a room and you have no clue where that is. Then the game jumps and places you in a room with some text about a book about hunting. Then you leave that room, blackscreen and soundloop. Broken. Game over.

Edit: Tried it again. You really has to talk to ppl in the right order or something might break ... annoying af. When every thing is linear - just skip the running.... then another boring fight (spam space to be quicker).

Then we have a nightly bathing scene in bright daylight.... yeah ...

Then more running around and boring fights and no real clue where to go ... you have to find berries, but there is only 1 blue and red berry bush, you cant leave the zone. stuck again.

Maybe a bug? I still have a talking quest from the castle in my questlog because I never talked to lily before the "fight" triggered and you have to leave. Killed everything in Amelia Woods Zone 1 and 2 and cant do shit now.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Took the game for a test drive (ver: 0.4). Game starts with me and my partner talking in the wilderness. We fight one battle, the quest log states to go to the castle, we get to the castle and I get a message that the quest is complete (before I can speak with dad/king). I can't interact or speak with anyone in the castle; nothing new shows up in the quest log. Game broken somehow.

Looking in the pic folder I see there should be a lot of content but I can't access it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
Took the game for a test drive (ver: 0.4). Game starts with me and my partner talking in the wilderness. We fight one battle, the quest log states to go to the castle, we get to the castle and I get a message that the quest is complete (before I can speak with dad/king). I can't interact or speak with anyone in the castle; nothing new shows up in the quest log. Game broken somehow.

Looking in the pic folder I see there should be a lot of content but I can't access it.
Did this happen once or does it happen consistently?

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Feels like the hero is not the main character only a chum and a dumb one at that . I like some ntr but only when it's consensual and not straight out cheating or deceiving or making other character look pathetic.

I3itchy

Apr 16, 2020
Feels like the hero is not the main character only a chum and a dumb one at that . I like some ntr but only when it's consensual and not straight out cheating or deceiving or making other character look pathetic.
Unless you bang your mom and sister, it's not even NTR mate. I think the kink is being in a relationship, mc clearly isn't

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ffds

Saves are usually found in the www folder but sometimes they are in other places but it depends on how the DEV set it up.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
ffds

Saves are usually found in the www folder but sometimes they are in other places but it depends on how the DEV set it up.
save path, for this game,
C:\users\username\appdata\local\userdata\default\forgotten royals of astella

Unless you bang your mom and sister, it's not even NTR mate. I think the kink is being in a relationship, mc clearly isn't
NTR doesnt need to be always mom and sister, in this case its rosie( the lover ), if u want to corrupt her, that part is only NTR. The other character Mother and two sisters and healers are to be considered as sneaky sex, not NTR has MC gets zero action with them. I just remember one CG where MC sees all their pussies while they are sleeping and that was only one part you can say MC has NTR contact with his family.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
NoxAeternae
You are the dev? What can I do in the forest? I killed every critter, and cant do anything else. I already had the apple tree stuff in the north. Now I am stuck in the 2 forest. maps and cant leave I am still short on 2 red berries.

Maybe a bug? I still have a talking quest from the castle in my questlog because I never talked to lily before the "fight" triggered and you have to leave. Killed everything in Amelia Woods Zone 1 and 2 and cant do shit now.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
NoxAeternae
You are the dev? What can I do in the forest? I killed every critter, and cant do anything else. I already had the apple tree stuff in the north. Now I am stuck in the 2 forest. maps and cant leave I am still short on 2 red berries.
go to page 10, see my post #187. it would help. if not then , start new game, and follow that sequence.

Reactions: Trasher2018
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes