RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So glad to see this updated! I was getting worried, especially given that (bugs and odd mechanic decisions aside) this is one of the most promising NTR games I've come across.

Partly because, hey, it's goblins doing it to humans - that's pretty unique in it's own right.

But mostly it's due to the "corruption" process itself. Seems like the vast majority of NTR games take the asinine "woman gets sexually harassed until she likes it" route. FRoA, however, has pretty mostly averted that so far (with the exception of occasional embarrassed exposure), focusing instead on the "antagonists" building a rapport with the girls, to such an extent that you really can't help but root for them. I hope that trend continues, and isn't wasted by having the gobbos force themselves on the women at some later point.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
New update was small, especially for 3 months of work, but I went to their patreon and they had a writer issue. Its unfortunate but it happens, now on to the episode.
Now I'm not sure the developer comes here to read reviews or comments but I feel like there definitely was some improvement on the RPGmaker elements, there was little combat and the areas to explore were kinda small. The main battle just starts, no searching for hours killing 19 wolves. Depending on who you take with you there are different scenes with the goblins in the camp, I'm wondering if this has some impact on the girls corruption. Either way all the girls scenes were good except for maybe the loli little sister...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so all in all I'm super glad this project didn't disapear, but bummed on the small release. hope to see more soon.

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
Hello, I am the current writer for this project. I will try to read as much of the comments as I can.

Unfortunately this update was not the result of months of work. I've joined the project a little over a month ago. The team had many problems and almost no work was done until I joined. Thankfully, they are quite passionate about the project and work fast when they have the material to work with so we were able to create an update in a month. I wanted to make a big update to make up for all the wait but that would also mean more waiting so we decided on a moderate sized update with faster releases down the line.

As for the writing, it was quite challenging taking over a story someone else wrote. I tried to set up storylines and build some of the characters in ways that will hopefully lead to a lot of fun and sexy scenes in the future. Some people will like the new direction/writing and some will hate it and it's up to me to figure out the reasons why. That's why I'll try to read and interact with the comments here as much as I can.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
Hello, I am the current writer for this project. I will try to read as much of the comments as I can.

Unfortunately this update was not the result of months of work. I've joined the project a little over a month ago. The team had many problems and almost no work was done until I joined. Thankfully, they are quite passionate about the project and work fast when they have the material to work with so we were able to create an update in a month. I wanted to make a big update to make up for all the wait but that would also mean more waiting so we decided on a moderate sized update with faster releases down the line.

As for the writing, it was quite challenging taking over a story someone else wrote. I tried to set up storylines and build some of the characters in ways that will hopefully lead to a lot of fun and sexy scenes in the future. Some people will like the new direction/writing and some will hate it and it's up to me to figure out the reasons why. That's why I'll try to read and interact with the comments here as much as I can.
Hi is this one of those errand boy games an the goblin get the girl or do u get any choice in the matter ??

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
That's why I'll try to read and interact with the comments here as much as I can.
Yo nice to meet you bro. Glad the developers got a new writer and your checking us out here on F95, we can be stupid retards but also helpful (sometimes). Pretty solid job so far on this update, I had some comments on the update right above your post so check that out if you care to. Also last update I wrote a review so check that out to see more of the reasons I love this game so far. TLDR I like: unique goblin corruption, different approach for each girl, slow burn = nice payoff, GOBLIN CUM (lol). I would just say please after all this buildup don't make all the girls totally willing to let these goblins have their way with them, there should be some resistance or plot reasons for things to escalate or it feels cheap. Heres my thoughts on how the main girls are progressing so far.
**this is just my opinions of course I am not demanding any changes, feel free to disregard or use them as you see fit**
OK wow so I wrote a fucking essay ill stop here. Hope the game continues to get solid updates!
Hit me up if you want any suggestions or ideas or whatever.

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
Ironnitro

I would say somewhere in the middle. You have choices that affect the outcome of the game but there are things you can't change.

ohhaiguize

Thanks for giving me your honest thoughts. I think it's a fair criticism to say that some events felt somewhat out of character and that's because they were. I felt like the girls were underdeveloped and hard to differentiate from each other in terms of their personality. That's why I'm trying to push them on to different paths and personalities and well even though I'm trying to do it in a slower way it might feel sudden and jarring to some. The end goal is to have each girl unique with one or more unique fetishes attached to their events/personality (maybe try to guess which is which in the next updates?). I'm hoping you guys will give it a chance for the changes to take root because I believe the game will be better for it in the end. Oh and some of your suggestions are already in the next update, so look forward to it! I think that's all I can say without spoiling anything.

@Anastasia Lanycia

I'm big noob so I have no idea. Maybe someone else can help you?

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
You did an excellent work for this update and thank you for joining in this wonderful project.
I already have an idea of what could be one of Amelia's fetishes and it's the "Squirting", if we follow the story, I think Ogar will take advantage of massages to finger and make her squirt (corruption will start). What do you think of this idea?
Sorry if my english sounds bad.
Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed the update! I don't want to spoil anything so you'll have to wait and see. But we've got a good workflow going so you shouldn't have to wait too long!

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
what game engine is this? I am updating my computer security manually and want to set it to not delete this type of game

AlisaTs

Jul 18, 2018
One from first quest Berry hunting, how to make it ? it say its in Astells woods but i can walk in Amellia woods 1-2 and cant there take anything. Also cant find any road to Astellas woods.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Just a suggestion on direction each character should go. Make then queen hostile and not a slut who literally masturbates in front of them. (like wtf is this progression point) At least make her start giving in to their demands to protect the daughters and that's where the corruption can naturally take place. The pairing of the big one and small girl is fine, make the small girl actually just fall for the big one for being caring. The older sister and the smaller goblin could also have a thing, maybe a bet and the sister just loses (due to tricks at first, then her own decision eventually). The maid could be a bit vindictive it would be better if she actually took the goblin's side and decided to support them and have her become their new "Queen" if you could. This could facilitate the story even better since we have someone actually thinking other than the big leader. The girlfriend just needs to get the harsh treatment from boyfriend which is where the leader goblin steps in and starts just a plain affair. Eventually, the girls refuse to go out and accompany the guy, and the guy wonders why eventually he only pretends to leave and checks to see and discovers everything slowly.

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
Just a suggestion on direction each character should go. Make then queen hostile and not a slut who literally masturbates in front of them. (like wtf is this progression point) At least make her start giving in to their demands to protect the daughters and that's where the corruption can naturally take place. The pairing of the big one and small girl is fine, make the small girl actually just fall for the big one for being caring. The older sister and the smaller goblin could also have a thing, maybe a bet and the sister just loses (due to tricks at first, then her own decision eventually). The maid could be a bit vindictive it would be better if she actually took the goblin's side and decided to support them and have her become their new "Queen" if you could. This could facilitate the story even better since we have someone actually thinking other than the big leader. The girlfriend just needs to get the harsh treatment from boyfriend which is where the leader goblin steps in and starts just a plain affair. Eventually, the girls refuse to go out and accompany the guy, and the guy wonders why eventually he only pretends to leave and checks to see and discovers everything slowly.
Exactly. I also think, that the queen should be the hardest to corrupt and not be portrayed as just a simple, easy whore and there are some good reasons to think so. First of all, she's the queen, which should immediately make her hard to corrupt. Secondly, she is a wife and a mother, which should make any sexual contact difficult, especially with goblins! So far her thread is very well written in my opinion and there is no need to spoil it by corrupting her too quickly, as that would not suit her. You have to build up her corruption slowly and so far you do it great!

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes