RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I didn't look into the tent. Now there is a new bug. After Lily talks with the goblins the screens stays black(when picking CHarlotte)...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
ntr isn't short for netori, ntr is short for netorare. Netori is you (the mc) cucking others. netorare is you (the mc) getting cucked. It's a pretty big difference.
Actually its short for both, its been used for both those genres by both the east and west.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Actually its short for both, its been used for both those genres by both the east and west.

quick search and literally every entry is saying ntr is short for netorare. I will concede a lot of casuals say netorare when they mean the other varieties, but ntr being substituted for those others is just an extension of people not knowing what they're talking about. It's like all those people who write "would of" instead of "would have" because that's how they say it. So many people say it that you think it's legit to write, but it's technically not.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017

quick search and literally every entry is saying ntr is short for netorare. I will concede a lot of casuals say netorare when they mean the other varieties, but ntr being substituted for those others is just an extension of people not knowing what they're talking about. It's like all those people who write "would of" instead of "would have" because that's how they say it. So many people say it that you think it's legit to write, but it's technically not.
Holy crap, someone using the internet to find information.

NTR is colloquially used to refer to Netorare, as you've found. It's by far the most common use of the acronym in the west. Originally, NTR could mean one of three kinks--Netorare, Netorase, and Netori.

...I really ought to just copy and paste one of my previous posts where I've explained this. To keep it short:
Netorare--male antagonist fucks the MC's girl, female mentor, or family member(s) and MC's not happy about it.
Netorase--all of the above, but the MC is happy about it.
Netori--the MC is the one fucking someone else's girl, female mentor, or family member(s). Usually "justified" somehow so that the audience feels good about it.

As mentioned earlier, in the west NTR usually just means Netorare. The key distinction is that in NTR there's resentment, betrayal, some kind of anguish present, while Netorase/cuckolds find it thrilling or exciting. Netori used to just be the Cheating tag.

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
What is the emperor edition content? the only thing i found in game was. goblin/queen fingering, fat goblin and the maid handjob, loli princess footjob. and mc/girl gob creampie.

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
I'm more up for swinging or consensual cuck, this mc is dumb and I don't like playing a character getting humiliated or getting duped. Correcting humiliation is okay but extreme degrading is not.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Damn, was really excited seeing another competent 3d fantasy RPG like PQ and ASwS, (especially one with high incest content) but the lack of a NTR free route kills it for me.

I'm not against it in games nor games that are 100% focused on it, but it always makes me sad when games that are a mix and made by competent looking devs struggle with funding on patreon/subscribestar/ect because of a lack of an NTR free route. Cuts so much possible funding.

Good luck anyway!

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Glad to see the latest version! there's some good stuff here, my mini review is this new update was low on NTR because of some story reasons but that's ok the renders are still great and the story is moving forward, plus there still was some spicy NTR bits. Excited to see how things develop, now on to some spoilers...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok that's all for me, good update!
Really hope the slow down on updates is over because this was a pretty short update for more than two months but I know there was some problems so good luck guys.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Damn, was really excited seeing another competent 3d fantasy RPG like PQ and ASwS, (especially one with high incest content) but the lack of a NTR free route kills it for me.

I'm not against it in games nor games that are 100% focused on it, but it always makes me sad when games that are a mix and made by competent looking devs struggle with funding on patreon/subscribestar/ect because of a lack of an NTR free route. Cuts so much possible funding.

Good luck anyway!
i feel like that games which does the NTR and NTR-free route tend to fail more and please neither fans...

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
The game get freeze when doing the lily two Meal quest when the mc enters the girls camp to peek on the girls the game get freeze

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes