RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
save path, for this game,
C:\users\username\appdata\local\userdata\default\forgotten royals of astella

NTR doesnt need to be always mom and sister, in this case its rosie( the lover ), if u want to corrupt her, that part is only NTR. The other character Mother and two sisters and healers are to be considered as sneaky sex, not NTR has MC gets zero action with them. I just remember one CG where MC sees all their pussies while they are sleeping and that was only one part you can say MC has NTR contact with his family.
thank u so much i got it

Reactions: Salomon108

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
AwsHen

She is from no game I made her in DAZ studios and replaced a signature with it as the one I replaced it with was abandoned and I haven't thought about what to use to replace it so I just decided to use one of my own creations instead for the signature and did some of her and some other girls to use as avatars as well.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Everything about this sounds great to me, gobbos corrupting the lovely ladies, hoping this will run on joiplay.
How much is missed without the extras, is there still animated scenes in the normal versions?

Last edited:
Reactions: arimfan

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I managed to get this to work on joiplay, had lots of errors so didnt even load tirle screen but i enebled a plug in and disabled 3 and everything works fine, anyone on android wants to try this game and have issues getting it to run message here or inbox me and i should be able to get it running for you.

Im in the woods and assigned everyone duties, to get the women max corruption is there duites i should pick? Didnt see a walkthrough anywhere.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Your mouse's scroll wheel will take you far in life and teach you many things!
I was not making bug report with screenshots for myself, but to help others.
Preferably if game dev would see it and fix the bug, but other users could also benefit, because:
- it's clearly visible
- has good enough image quality while maintaining the small size of about 100 kB/image (others was either bad quality 1,5 MB or whopping 4,1 MB size) - mind that not everyone has high bandwidth Internet
- probably reduce probability of another similar bug complains
But I get the point. Since it received 0 positive feedback and 1 negative then I will just delete it in a few days and stop making another bug reports in this thread since I value my time. Good luck with your project anyway.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I was not making bug report with screenshots for myself, but to help others.
Preferably if game dev would see it and fix the bug, but other users could also benefit, because:
- it's clearly visible
- has good enough image quality while maintaining the small size of about 100 kB/image (others was either bad quality 1,5 MB or whopping 4,1 MB size) - mind that not everyone has high bandwidth Internet
- probably reduce probability of another similar bug complains
But I get the point. Since it received 0 positive feedback and 1 negative then I will just delete it in a few days and stop making another bug reports in this thread since I value my time. Good luck with your project anyway.
My apologies for the beginning of this. That post was meant to be snarky and a little funny. I post this on threads because people tend not to look up, but just post and then the thread is filled with repeated posts about the same thing. Either way, I see your point and concede that at least you posted screenshots. Good on you.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ultimate corruption or someone on the devs behalf should update the op pics, for sure the gobbo pic as they are much improved compared to that pic in op, potential to put people off and maybe add new pics? The women of this game look good and should be advertised :)
Yep, the screens in the OP are from the version before v0.1
- goblins skin changed from green to more human-like
- Lily hair color changed from blonde to black
Rest is same. Though I'm not sure if the dev actually visit this forum thread. Some devs actually participate here on F95, but some ignore it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Valronn

1. Screenshot a few shots from in game when you see them and post them under a spoiler in the thread.

2. Report your post and state please update with these new screenshots and remove the old ones as those are no longer in the game as the goblins have been updated. Thanks.

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I know for fighting and getting relationship points its a good idea to take a sister with you but is that lowering the chance for their corruption or possible scenes?

Dec 14, 2020
I know for fighting and getting relationship points its a good idea to take a sister with you but is that lowering the chance for their corruption or possible scenes?
well I don't work on this project or anything, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt. taking a sister with you might open you up for possible incest scenes. not taking them gives you ntr. this is what I gather from the dialogues of charlotte who is in love with the prince as well as the arousal increase with gobbo girl.

i could be wrong.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
well I don't work on this project or anything, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt. taking a sister with you might open you up for possible incest scenes. not taking them gives you ntr. this is what I gather from the dialogues of charlotte who is in love with the prince as well as the arousal increase with gobbo girl.

i could be wrong.
Yeah was thinking this, just didn't know if there was much scenes with mc and family or if it was pretty much all the gobbos, im down for both lol :)

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Ah bugger, my joiplay ports of this and another game decided to dump all rhe videos and images into my main vid and images with normal photos etc lol, gunna try extracting a different way as dont really want them on my pics to be seen by anyone

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Cant wait for more content, love that it has some animations and great renders, the corruption is going nicely tho i saved rosie so need to do a quick play through saving Charlotte, mc get any action with charlotte if save her and does rosie do anything sexual with a gobbo? Defo cant wait for next update :)

Last edited:
Reactions: potspipe

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Love the game! Thanks for the gobbo girl breeding scene. I'd like more follow up with her later, but I'm happy to move on with the other ladies. Would you include a save state in the next update for those of us who already played through the current build?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes