RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
what ppl. here forget is that the devs here are not all pros and they work in theire free time on this games. i don´t think that the dev here is diffrent and that he can pay his bills from just 208€ from patreon. these guys have a real life with familys and jobs too. if you want to rant about somebody go to the big names that release 1 or 2 updates a year with content of 10-20 min gameplay.

May 16, 2017
what ppl. here forget is that the devs here are not all pros and they work in theire free time on this games. i don´t think that the dev here is diffrent and that he can pay his bills from just 208€ from patreon. these guys have a real life with familys and jobs too. if you want to rant about somebody go to the big names that release 1 or 2 updates a year with content of 10-20 min gameplay.
Do you personally know them? How do you know the devs are not pro or have a family or just work in this game in their ''free time''? They could be a bunch of teenagers jacking off all day or a 30y unemployed. And just to inform you, 208€ is not little money in poor countries.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Do you personally know them? How do you know the devs are not pro or have a family or just work in this game in their ''free time''? They could be a bunch of teenagers jacking off all day or a 30y unemployed. And just to inform you, 208€ is not little money in poor countries.
245$ for 3 people divided as 40/40/20. that's really too much money comparing game like AWAM :eek: (who put update in every 6 month with 0.001% progression. never see guys like you complaining on that game thread).
talking about 0.6 writing is complete and 3d work has started. first teaser will be available in few days and this month release is on.

Dec 7, 2020
71 DAYS SINCE LAST UPDATE. Are we going to break 100 days ? People laughed at me a few months ago when I wrote here, that they are greedy for money. Now you see, that I was right. 19 days since last status update. They claimed, that they have 95% of script and now they must only write 5% more and do randers. They haven't done it for 19 days, and the update will probably be at the earliest in a week, which is still an optimistic scenario. Remember that the next post after 19 days of delay is not a new version, but just a post on how they are doing and announcing the assumable date of new version. Pathetic behavior. It's good that they can't ban me here, as they did on their discord and patreon for writing the truth. This game is great, but have terrible developers.
There are plenty other games you can beat your meat to while waiting. And there are devs which are way worse when it comes to updates yet raking in way more than these guys are. So maybe once you release your load, come back with a clear mind and say something constructive. Its no small wonder why you got banned at patreon and discord with the way you're acting now.

May 16, 2017
245$ for 3 people divided as 40/40/20. that's really too much money comparing game like AWAM :eek: (who put update in every 6 month with 0.001% progression. never see guys like you complaining on that game thread).
talking about 0.6 writing is complete and 3d work has started. first teaser will be available in few days and this month release is on.
Guys like me dont complain about that game because that game sucks. So, i can see you are comparing your game, how much you earn and the update frequency to others. I know where this game is going and i know ''devs'' like you (assuming that you are really the dev). It will not take long before we see a ''i have a personal issue'' or ''i have depression'' post to prolong your updates.

Reactions: Gromov

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
Could someone say whether in the latest post on patreon they already gave the release date for 0.6 or maybe they wrote that the work is going well and we can expect an update soon. Let me remind you that 83 days have passed since the last version and we are good on our way to reaching 100 days :D

• Angry
Reactions: justin 13

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
there is no save folder at the specified address.
normally it creates itself as soon as you save once ingame,

i usually paste the whole save folder in "www" when i update an rpgm game to the newer version and i want to keep my saves

yuyue62

Dec 15, 2018
and what should I do here? where to click to get out of the tent?
Maybe its a bug. Load the save before this scene, talk to the goblins and everyone else around the camp, then click on the tent enterance, choose NO, dont choose YES. Then the game can countine. This works for me.

Reactions: Nixo and Markoro
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes