RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
You can get version 0.6 for 1 dollar (+taxes) starting tomorrow on their patreon site. So if you really wanna play the new update one dollar shouldn't be too much ^^

Reactions: AltasteR

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
You can get version 0.6 for 1 dollar (+taxes) starting tomorrow on their patreon site. So if you really wanna play the new update one dollar shouldn't be too much ^^
Yeah.but some of us live in countries that can't pay this 1 dollar cuz one million reasons.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Click on the game run as administrator with compatibility with Windows. Not sure if this works, but someone suggested this a few pages earlier.

I myself just went on with the black screen, right under the orc house are several enemys. If you move down and meet one of them you will have to fight and the black screen is gone :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: youaresoyummy

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Click on the game run as administrator with compatibility with Windows. Not sure if this works, but someone suggested this a few pages earlier.

I myself just went on with the black screen, right under the orc house are several enemys. If you move down and meet one of them you will have to fight and the black screen is gone :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Ty going into a battle work.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Is a credit card required to support on Patreon?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If any Linux user is playing this game with Wine, I've found my saves in:
$HOME/.wine/drive_c/users/MY_USERNAME/Local Settings/Application Data/User Data/Default/Forgotten Royals of Astella/
(my wineprefix is set in Windows 7 mode)

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Nobody is posting here because one of the developers of the game is here. If they post they are banned from f95 zone and will never be able to download again ..That's my thought.
To be more exact they were able to post before because Devs just put link in the Patreon post which was possible to extract via HTML code. However someone pointed that out so they stopped doing that with latest version.
I don't think anyone would be banned for posting versions here it's a pirate website not a support devs if you want to play.
Then again personally I'm not willing to put any money into it income here is low and maybe a few more versions so there's more content to speak off. I usually just checked images and there were probably 2-3 new scenes at most.

Then again until someone actually shares it no one is getting their hands on this since Devs never make any updates PUBLIC which I find to be a lame move but it's their decision.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes