RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe its a bug. Load the save before this scene, talk to the goblins and everyone else around the camp, then click on the tent enterance, choose NO, dont choose YES. Then the game can countine. This works for me.
thanks

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
any news?
Yes, but they will not reveal to you the great secret which is the release date of the next version. I think they took my earlier comment seriously and want to reach 100 days from the last update. So far they are on the good way to achieve that, because we already have 89 days from the last update, so only 11 more to go and achievement get.

Reactions: Gromov

Drax951

May 31, 2018
Yes, but they will not reveal to you the great secret which is the release date of the next version. I think they took my earlier comment seriously and want to reach 100 days from the last update. So far they are on the good way to achieve that, because we already have 89 days from the last update, so only 11 more to go and achievement get.
Damn it bro why did you have to jinx it.

• Haha
Reactions: Vuneszczuk

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Really??when I public release?
Probably never. They didn't have a single public release yet since demo, while it was possible to get link before someone let it slip and it appears they saw that and now unless if someone shares all I can say good luck waiting for public release

• Angry
Reactions: potspipe

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Probably never. They didn't have a single public release yet since demo, while it was possible to get link before someone let it slip and it appears they saw that and now unless if someone shares all I can say good luck waiting for public release
Are you serious???Is this game only for patreon or your joking??

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Unless they changed it, the devs have a public release a few weeks after the private ones for subscribers.
Are you sure because they haven't made any of the old ones public. The ones having download links are all locked and even the months old like 0.2 that's around 10 months back was never made public.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes